Ryan's Run 2017 - October 29th.

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Hi guys, it's 5 years since my son Ryan passed away and we will be having a runout in his memory. As usual we will be meeting at Morrisons Nantwich (CW5 5SP) aiming to leave at about 10.45am. We will be heading over to North Wales via the Horseshoe pass and the Ponderosa cafe. Our final destination will be GYG Karting for a thrash about, so if you are interested, bring a helmet if you have one although they do lend them out. GYG is situated on the EVO triangle and if you've never been, it's well worth a drive. Anyone interested please put your name on the list. Everyone is welcome. Thanks guys.

1) BennyD

Team GCR

Hi Ian,

Can't make it as I am moving house that weekend but if you do the same or similar in future I'll be up for it and I'm moving to a place slightly further south on the western edge of Snowdonia so if you wanted an overnight stop at the end in future just let me know.

Best wishes,

Robin

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
I would have loved to have the run over but will be in Florida with the family over the kids half-term.
I'm frequently over in Wrexham at the moment for business, and do prepare myself for a loud noise around every corner!

midlifecrisis

Can ETA and I come in her new Z4? We're probably going to be up there that weekend...

(For those who don't know who ETA is ask Benny!)

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Of course you can mate. It would be good to see you, although not so much ETA!! :D

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Details please Ian, looming fast!

Newton, we are leaving Morrisons (Nantwich. CW5 5SP) at about 10.30-45 on Sunday morning. If you are much earlier call in for a coffee at our place (CW5 7JZ). MAF will already be there!

midlifecrisis

Newton, we are leaving Morrisons (Nantwich. CW5 5SP) at about 10.30-45 on Sunday morning. If you are much earlier call in for a coffee at our place (CW5 7JZ). MAF will already be there!
You were doing so well till you mentioned that MAF will be there...

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Team GCR

We are now initially moving in on Friday so if anyone fancies visiting at the end of the trip, you will be more than welcome. There will be boxes everywhere but I know those who know me well enough to consider the offer won't care!

Ianed0

Hi guys, it's 5 years since my son Ryan passed away and we will be having a runout in his memory. As usual we will be meeting at Morrisons Nantwich (CW5 5SP) aiming to leave at about 10.45am. We will be heading over to North Wales via the Horseshoe pass and the Ponderosa cafe. Our final destination will be GYG Karting for a thrash about, so if you are interested, bring a helmet if you have one although they do lend them out. GYG is situated on the EVO triangle and if you've never been, it's well worth a drive. Anyone interested please put your name on the list. Everyone is welcome. Thanks guys.

1) BennyD

Hi Ben, Sadly I am unfortunately having to cry off on this, well P**!!*d off. Something else has cropped up that I can't get out of. Hope you have a good run.

sionie1

Watch out for plod on the Evo Triangle, they’re really targeting it for bikers and performance cars. Enjoy your trip