The road to Le Mans 2018

ScaldedCat

Staff member
Sounds like everyone is having a great time and are doing their utmost to improve Anglo-French diplomatic relations! England expects..... dib, dib, dib.... and all that.

philw696

Have to agree Andy did it once and I reckon they go harder each year since I went.
Shame so much that what happens stays on tour ;)

2b1ask1

Special case
We are all surviving thus far though several never made it out of their gite yesterday for some reason!

Lozzer

Watching on Eurosport, the race looks awesome thus far, pleased to see Alonso doing well, Button not so, enjoy fellas.

D Walker

Me too, probably watched more at home than I have the last 2 years ar track....lol...even dug my 2016 pint pot out...not same tho

Doohickey

Velociraptor
Went to the car show at Saint Saturnin just north of Le Mans on Friday morning and saw some really lovely Italian (and other) cars. Selection below. The Alfa Spyder was absolutely gorgeous.

j3zPjhm5TuuTzSUwgezyEA.jpgnhczlKo6QKK0FigGT8qYGQ.jpgsiYm%x7KRD+K9bi5YseiNw.jpggQO0OPAnS4S5zH1+cchwkA.jpgqz+ls3S9QG2d%5NW1AmRLA.jpg2XmZuOoKRNqHsP2sUK%zSg.jpgyWh+eBUoRumNLbhxqCaf%w.jpg
These pulled up next to us at Zeebrugge ferry - both genuine according to the MOT checker.

Attachments

• daspXF2jQ6Ws59zOKNrRiA.jpg
    daspXF2jQ6Ws59zOKNrRiA.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 4
  • iV%S6NYzSIykuZydsNdtIw.jpg
    iV%S6NYzSIykuZydsNdtIw.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 4

Gabs

Me too watched most of it on TV, it was another great LE MANS although the @AFCorse Ferraris did not do that well (I blame the BOP ****) it was still very good. I need to come along with you guys I must experience it live next year.