The road to Le Mans 2018

D Walker

I may have to dip out on this, if anyone would like to take my place the cost to you would be £200 to cover the gite in France, the rest is paid for, and you get to be chauffeur driven by Martin, MLC.
Shout on here or pm me if interested.

Still up for grabs...

conaero

Forum Owner
I have booked a table for a meal in Bernay on the first night at 18:00 which is a set 3 course menu with wine, beer and coffee inc for 30€ per head.

Starters:
Salmon rillettes
Country terrine
Poached eggs and eggplant caviar

Main:
Confit duck leg
Filet mignon of pork with porto
Cod back, vegetable risotto

Desserts:
Lemon Cheesecake
Normandy Pie
Raspberry Tiramisu
Cheese platter

Can all email me your choices: admin@sportsmaserati.com

D Walker

My pleasure - good to see someone taking up the spot.

Have fun...its a great week- take Imodium, alkaseltzer, rennies, gaviscon and 600mg ibufren and you should be okay...

outrun

I think you should be in the same gite as me Mr Pea. If so , it is tradition that any Le Mans newbies provide all alcohol for the duration. I enjoy the fine rums of Barbados such as Mount Gay and Cockspur (no jokes), I know that my passenger like a single malt. I'm sure the others will be along shortly with their orders.

:goodjob:

;)

MrPea

I think you should be in the same gite as me Mr Pea. If so , it is tradition that any Le Mans newbies provide all alcohol for the duration. I enjoy the fine rums of Barbados such as Mount Gay and Cockspur (no jokes), I know that my passenger like a single malt. I'm sure the others will be along shortly with their orders.

:goodjob:

;)

You're getting Albanian Cognac. I may be able to muster some Romanian plum moonshine and I think I have some interesting Croatian stuff too. Oh yes, I also have that Korean liquor to be added to beer.

:thumb:

outrun

You're getting Albanian Cognac. I may be able to muster some Romanian plum moonshine and I think I have some interesting Croatian stuff too. Oh yes, I also have that Korean liquor to be added to beer.

:thumb:

And you sir, are getting the two man tent with the leaky roof.

See you in Le Mans!

:)

GeoffCapes

Running out of places to search for my radio.
Failing that it’ll be another purchase from Map... oh hang on they’ve gone bust.

Amazon then.

2b1ask1

Special case
I have mine Mark, if I can get it to you you would have one for the first days. Are you heading to Essex in the next THREE WEEKS!!!!

GeoffCapes

I have mine Mark, if I can get it to you you would have one for the first days. Are you heading to Essex in the next THREE WEEKS!!!!

This Sunday as it goes. However, I’ve just found it in the bottom of my tool chest.

No wonder I couldn’t find it. I have Voicey 5 minutes away I’ve no need for tools! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: