The road to Le Mans 2018

conaero

Forum Owner
Ok, I know its early but only 8 months on Thursday till the off and I have just had word that other parties are trying to leapfrog us and book our gites for 2018 already!

Dates:

Tuesday 12 June - Monday 18 June 2018

All members who came last year will be offered their place first but we will have spaces so any newbies who want to experience what I feel is the best weekend of the year are welcome to note their interest here.

It will be a re run of 2017's highly successfully trip, using the Portsmouth/Cherbourg hispeed as our avenue to France with different hotels on the way down. This year we are going to look at Bayeaux for night one and maybe its time to re visit Bernay for night 2.

After issues within the hotels last time, we will be operating a strict behaviour policy whilst within the hotels where any problems will result in you not being invited again next time and MAF will have 4 SM chaperones with him at all time :)

The list: (confirmed)

Les Blot:
Matthew Yates
Dave Rose
David Leach
David Leach +1
Demetri Kafetzi
Martyn Yates
Matt Clements
Mark Finnegan
Bill Souter
Adam Nightingale
Dan Andrews
Adrian Elwell

Guys:
Aran Brooks
Mike Bateman
Robert Kemshell
Shaun Evers
Krishna Ready
James
Stuart Burden
Adam Croft
Kevin Bowden
Mike
Nigel

Waynes:
Hoyin
Athol Haas
Athol +1
Martin Griffin
Miles Robinson
Giuseppe Forgione
Damon Wheaton (Les Blot depending upon David Leach bringing a guest or not)
Neil Wheaton
Maverick
Goose

Le Bois:
Steve McDowell
David Cartwright
Newton Ford
Mark Buckland
MB +1
Contigo
Rich Higgs
Will Foyle

Reserve List:
1. Stuart Hall

zagatoes30

You're a bit slow, our tickets, ferries and accommodation booked already, just need to purchase the transport

2b1ask1

Special case
Paint me red Matt (you heard it straight from Jeanette; just need to build a kitchen!), not sure if l will take the car or go co-pilot if offered.

Dan!

Add me please Matt.

I will more than likely do my usual additional week heading south somewhere after the race. If anyone is interested in joining me let me know.

JonW

You're a bit slow, our tickets, ferries and accommodation booked already, just need to purchase the transport

My view as well... I booked our private campsite 3 weeks ago! Would be fab to meet up with you all there this year (rather than simply pass each other on one or more French road)...

conaero

Forum Owner
My view as well... I booked our private campsite 3 weeks ago! Would be fab to meet up with you all there this year (rather than simply pass each other on one or more French road)...

We have an all welcome SM BBQ on the Thursday night, your all welcome.