The road to Le Mans 2018

Crofty

Car park spaces should be awarded based on car colour, with lighter cars taking priority. :smile:

Were you not in there last year, Athol? It was an extraordinary feat of careful manoeuvering. Especially with a semi-auto box and the kerb just on the way in.

Lighter cars in the car park? Colour or weight?! Think I'll qualify.... is is possible to cancel the wake up call from the armed plod this year please ?

Zep

I think you just made a mistake when filling out your breakfast in bed order....

Lighter cars in the car park? Colour or weight?! Think I'll qualify.... is is possible to cancel the wake up call from the armed plod this year please ?

Dan!

I'm pretty certain my lotus is the lightest. Please allocate me a space as I was fine parking the Clio in the street last year, but would prefer the lotus to be locked away.

According to TripAdvisor the place is full of drunken idiots after dark.

conaero

Forum Owner
Re the garage, the limited places are being allocated on behaviour and who didn’t get in last year.

The exception is me and David naturally.

Bribes will be considered though.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Re the garage, the limited places are being allocated on behaviour and who didn’t get in last year.

The exception is me and David naturally.

Bribes will be considered though.

If I promise not to violate inflatable 'companions' with barbecued food, can I have a place, please?

midlifecrisis

Me and Dave, We're ex-forces Veterans, we've done our bit for the nation...especially me, remember being an erk in the RAF meant that we sent the likes of Benny into harms way...
I doubt anyone could come up with a better excuse...

D Walker

Me and Dave, We're ex-forces Veterans, we've done our bit for the nation...especially me, remember being an erk in the RAF meant that we sent the likes of Benny into harms way...
I doubt anyone could come up with a better excuse...

Exactly, myself and Martin have secured that petrol for your V8 cars, without us and our mates you’d all de driving a Nissan Leaf....

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Bribes are fine. I'll buy you a pint. Maybe two, if you smile pretty enough.

Other than that, anyone with less than the average number of bollox surely gets a spot in the garage, purely out of sympathy.

2b1ask1

Special case
Bribes are fine. I'll buy you a pint. Maybe two, if you smile pretty enough.

Other than that, anyone with less than the average number of bollox surely gets a spot in the garage, purely out of sympathy.

I doubt there will be any guzumping that Adam..!