Rear Track Arm Gaitors

Phil the Brit

The rear track arm gaitors for a 2002 4200, mine are both split. Can the rubber gaiters be bought separately. Maserati Colchester say they have to be bought as part of the rear wishbone and can't be purchased separately. Nearly two grand each just because a rubber boot is perished!!

Gp79

Think the tie rod covers?

IMG_2136.jpg

Think Craig waterman for complete new or secondhand??

Gp79

If you google image ''rose joint boot'' or ''rose joint seal'' there are a few options which are pretty cheap, but it would be trial and error.

Or try Hill Engineering, they sell the tie rod bearings so might be able to supply the covers

Gp79

Which ones do you need as the thread has covered 2 completely different parts?

Wish bone ball joint covers - Craig waterman sells these covers, or suprano stu (eBay seller and good bloke) got me one

Tie rod spherical bearing covers - Craig sells complete new tie rods or try find a used with intact covers, or search for a generic part

Phil the Brit

Which ones do you need as the thread has covered 2 completely different parts?

Wish bone ball joint covers - Craig waterman sells these covers, or suprano stu (eBay seller and good bloke) got me one

Tie rod spherical bearing covers - Craig sells complete new tie rods or try find a used with intact covers, or search for a generic part

The ones I need are the ones that go on to the tie rod that is connected to the rear wishbone,
see image

Attachments

• tie rod 4200 rear.jpg
    tie rod 4200 rear.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 38