Disc Full

Masser50

Hi all,

I've recently bought a Granturismo sport.

One teething issue is I can't store any satnav locations as when I do the notification comes up saying 'disc full', which it can't be. Anyone else had this before and solved it I take to back to fix this?

Thanks,

Masser50

conaero

Forum Owner
Morning Maser50 and congrats on your purchase.

Is perhaps the disc indeed full? I has a duke box facility where you can load cd’s to its internal drive.

Secondly, the drives do fail but when they do it hangs on the Maserati loading screen.

I would try deleting some of the duke box files first.

Masser50

Thanks Consero, managed to fix it like you say by deleting files. I’m pretty sure it was to do with the way my phone directory sync’d with the car and took up all the disc space. Odd surely it has more disks space than a phone directory?!

conaero

Forum Owner
Thanks Consero, managed to fix it like you say by deleting files. I’m pretty sure it was to do with the way my phone directory sync’d with the car and took up all the disc space. Odd surely it has more disks space than a phone directory?!

Great to hear, now on with the enjoyment!

CatmanV2

Far more likely it's the past owner's music selection. It's a 30Gb drive BTW

C

conaero

Forum Owner
There is a clear user data in the Telemetrics or Directory menu isn't there?

Might not be a bad idea to clear it all first and start again.

Masser50

The car was brand new so that's why I didn't think the disc should be full. I used the menu as you say to clear the disc, I think it had something to do with the sync'ing of my iphone directory as it why it got full. Well it seemed the only reason as I had only loaded one music CD prior.