Salvatore Ferragamo luggage set for Maserati GranTurismo

samueluper

Hi from Spain! I have a new set of this beautiful crafted bags that i haven´t use, and i know that never will....

The price in Spain was stratospheric, more than 5.000€ some years ago, and I do not want to have them stored in the storage room for ever...

I hear offers, and of course, i would send it wherever you want... :luvit:

gfJXdmy.jpg

aERXKEQ.jpg

yueF0i6.jpg

DFmpjwT.jpg

Many thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

samueluper

Sorry, i forgot that i have a forth bag, smaller, i dont know the perfect translation to english, maybe toilet bag or vanity case...

That bag is one time used for my wife, its perfect too.

Thanks

Ewan

In English we call that one a vanity case. But they are generally viewed as a relic from the past, as very few people have or use them. I have one in blue as part of my Masersati QP luggage set, but it's never been used.

Mr Spoon

Hi from Spain! I have a new set of this beautiful crafted bags that i haven´t use, and i know that never will....

The price in Spain was stratospheric, more than 5.000€ some years ago, and I do not want to have them stored in the storage room for ever...

I hear offers, and of course, i would send it wherever you want... :luvit:

gfJXdmy.jpg

aERXKEQ.jpg

yueF0i6.jpg

DFmpjwT.jpg

Many thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there an Irony to the luggage costing more than the contents..(in my case, pun intended)

philw696

They certainly are beautiful like my Snap On tools are to me which many people don't get.
I'm just not the same with clothing and hairdressing as many of you will know.

Tallman

They certainly are beautiful like my Snap On tools are to me which many people don't get.
I'm just not the same with clothing and hairdressing as many of you will know.
You’re missing out on hairdressers!

Anna Galiena in “The Hairdresser’s Husband” - should really post this in “The other birds” thread, but it seemed appropriate here..