AV Engineering Sells Youtuber a 360

D Walker

I've seen it,
And from the 15 minute chat I had you can get it a bit cheaper, depending on how you finance it,
It's not on SOR either, and before the " you looked and another not bought" I was there looking at a Cabriolet the wife was interested in but it sold literally as we pulled in...

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
As much as I love the 360 after something like the 540C it would feel so slow and just old. I get the classic thing but it's an odd choice.

I'd guess that to some extent it's also a business decision: every new car he gets drives video views drives subs and ad revenues for him. As long as he keeps getting something new and then modding it with stripes and exhaust and a few bits here and there it keeps the punters coming back. Still, I agree, after the Macca it'll feel pretty 'classic', regardless of how lovely that open-gate gear shifter is.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
I misread the thread drift. Thought you meant a sub 10k Miles 360 Manual. GC have had the car at least 4 months.

D Walker

If I can find the email, I can tell you how long it's been there, it was in prep when I saw it and one of the guys emailed me details later, as I d left them in case they find the holy grail!!

Mr.Cambio

I agree- I think the 355 is the best looking Ferrari ever made. I would be very scared to have one where I live though. If I lived near Aldous I would be more interested in the classics I think. There is a mental yellow 355 near me that you can hear from literally 2 miles away. Must have modified exhausts and a brave owner!
Not just good looking, it sounds amazing as well!

Contigo

Sponsor
https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201709199436364

media

Car sold subject to finance according to dealer.

Anyone on here?

iainw

Yep that's where I'd be if I was in the market for one.

Agree it's a good one. GC motors have some lovely cars.
No idea why people are bothered by multiple owners as long as
The mileage is good and in good condition interior and exterior. It's just a car to tick off the list...

Must be a forum lurker who has bought it.
Good price for a good car. I reckon someone read Dave's post and offered 62 ish for it. You won't lose anything at that price. Some tools asking that money for private sale MC shifts with higher mileage