AV Engineering Sells Youtuber a 360

I'm getting drawn in by the Ferrari magnetic field force again......

But I don't have space for another car and won't pay the ridiculous storage fees people are asking.

iainw

I'm getting drawn in by the Ferrari magnetic field force again......

But I don't have space for another car and won't pay the ridiculous storage fees people are asking.

I don't understand the concept of car storage. Surely
They are to be bought to drive?

Ewan

I don't understand the concept of car storage. Surely
They are to be bought to drive?

But you can only drive one at a time. And driving an expensive rear wheel drive super car wearing summer tyres, in the frost/snow/rain (no time mention salt) is no fun anyway. Most people count themselves if they have a double garage, so anymore cars than 2 and they either have to be left outside or packed off to storage.

Using a storage company over the winter seems a perfectly sensible option to me, especially for Londoners with no garage.

GeoffCapes

Using a storage company over the winter seems a perfectly sensible option to me, especially for Londoners with no garage.

Can you have a word with my wife Ewan. She seems to think 3 cars when we have only one garage is too many as it is. I've suggested that if I were to buy another car I could put it into storage and use it as and when.

She said no. :(

iainw

But you can only drive one at a time. And driving an expensive rear wheel drive super car wearing summer tyres, in the frost/snow/rain (no time mention salt) is no fun anyway. Most people count themselves if they have a double garage, so anymore cars than 2 and they either have to be left outside or packed off to storage.

Agree re seasonal variations. I was just thinking more along the lines of having one all weather car on the drive or in the double garage and leaving the high days and holidays one in the garage with a cover. I would hate to have a car I own in a remote location.

GeoffCapes

put the merc E class in garage and Ferrari in the garage?

Currently the Maser is in the garage. And either my E Class is on the drive or the missus ML. Then whatever isn't goes opposite our house.
I suggested that I could buy another car and keep it in storage apart from when I were to use it.

That's when the car buying ban came into effect. :(

I'm not allowed to buy any more cars until we have a bigger house to keep them.

conaero

Forum Owner
https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201709199436364

media

The more observant of you will notice a 4 seater white Stradale possible up next for sale here.

D Walker

It's been there at least 2 weeks,
I can't be the only one that checks the adds daily!!!!
Lol, still missed the Blue GS at Giallo by country mile tho'
On mailing list now tho'

Contigo

Sponsor
I do like the White one (as much as I am not fussed with white cars) and it is well specced. Definitely food for thought come GTS replacement time.

D Walker

4 seater Phil,
Sounds like you are undecided, Macca, Lambo or GTS,
There is a Grigio Granito one down road from me as well, 15k miles, 66k,
I've not seen it tho so can't comment

Dave

conaero

Forum Owner
Can you have a word with my wife Ewan. She seems to think 3 cars when we have only one garage is too many as it is. I've suggested that if I were to buy another car I could put it into storage and use it as and when.

She said no. :(

Mine too, I have bought another car and am waiting for the right time to tell her....ill probably just turn up with it and take the abuse on the day as per...

GeoffCapes

Mine too, I have bought another car and am waiting for the right time to tell her....ill probably just turn up with it and take the abuse on the day as per...

I sort of promised I wouldn't buy any more cars until we have bought a new house.
Kinda shot myself in the foot with that one.