GS Air conditioning codes

Hexadex

Hi all, does anyone know what the codes AA and 114 mean? I also had an 00 as well.
The recirculation button keeps coming on all the time as well.All input much appreciated.
Thanks

jayblue

00 is no faults in system. 114 possibly relates the the recirculation flap being stuck open or closed I think. Although I am sure someone else can confirm.

Hexadex

Ok could that have something to do with the recirculation button keep coming on, as fast as I turn it off it keeps coming back on again.

Hexadex

Tried the relearn function twice, didn't throw any flashing error light, I could hear the recirculation flap operating . Tried the five second hold of recirculation and eco still got the AA and 114 codes.

Wack61

It's tucked up in the garage on the Ctec until the spring now, next year I'm going to take it to an expert and leave it with them until it's sorted.

I had it booked in with an AC place who had a good auto electrician he calls in but if it's nothing obvious it'll need a SD2/3 which they won't have access to so cancelled it.

Hexadex

Fault now resolved, apparently a wire from the outside temp sensor to the compressor was loose remade connector and no fault. Jobs a good un.

safrane

Fault now resolved, apparently a wire from the outside temp sensor to the compressor was loose remade connector and no fault. Jobs a good un.

Did you fix it yourself? If so could you post details of where the connection was lost so others may follow the rote for a similar error code fix.

Thanks.

Hexadex

Took it back to Shiltech (as I’d had a lot of work done on the car there, new compressor) and they sorted it. Sorry I can’t be more specific?

Wack61

I suspect my problems may be something similar possibly due to the strip down and reassembly when it was resprayed

Kevgta

Hi fellas, tried the self teaching, and flashing intermittently, so try self diagnosed and got a error code 62?
Not on list so anyone know this code?
Cheers