Marios Shamal

marios kriticos

SPONSOR: Autosheild
IMG_1777.jpg]IMG_1784.jpgIMG_1778.jpg

We have sold my Shamal , after a lot of consideration once and the car arrived back from Cyprus we had a lot of interest on the car so we decided to advertise it for sale and sold with in 24hrs .

As always we had some very serious buyers and some dreamers , sold the car to a very good friend of mine so I will still be able to drive it .

The car is concours.

Marios

Attachments

• IMG_1779.jpg
    IMG_1779.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 155

iainw

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
That's lovely, Marios. Good move selling it to a friend who still lets you drive it. All the fun, none of the hassle!

MrPea

That is a nice car, Marios. Good to see you at the weekend.

That's lovely, Marios. Good move selling it to a friend who still lets you drive it. All the fun, none of the hassle!

Well, in Marios's case, if something goes wrong I'm pretty sure it will be him fixing it! It'll just not be him paying for it.

marios kriticos

It was never a hassle the car had only done 8300 miles from new and was always in Cyprus from new , so it was never driven in the rain .

RW3200

Congratulations, a fantastic deal. I'd not want to let it get too far away either.

R

Ianed0

Up to your usual standards Marios, do you actually have any cars that have done more than 10k miles in your collection

marios kriticos

Yes I have car that have done more than 10 k , Porsche boxter s , Mini Cooper s and a Mercedes E350 convertible.

My special car I only use a few times a year just to keep them in good order and service them .