90th Anniversario Spyder

MrPea

SSheeeeeesh!!!! Even if they get £60k for it, then it's well done... and can only be good for "regular" GS Spyder values :excellent:

allandwf

Looks great, I think they will get close to that, but it will probably disappear into a collection.

Ewan

Is this not the one that has been up for sale on the Maserati Club website (and elsewhere) for about £53k for last 6 months or so? That was also a 1 owner, UK car with less than 10k miles.

If it's the same car (as I strongly suspect), either Supercar Rooms has it on SOR, or they've bought it and added a tidy 5 figure margin.

Anyway, good luck to them.

ChrisQP09

288 miles in 5 years haha, never mind garage queen, garage GOD!

PS Blue carbon, blue seat backing and shroud behind headrests are epic

alfatwo

65k and it needs discs and pads all round ..you'd think they'd of changed them before taking the photos!

Dave

MrMickS

Needs driving.

I think I've seen that one before. The ad had something like, 'never driven in the rain', etc.

The lottery win aim was to buy it and turn up in the pouring rain and drive it away ;)

Anyway, good luck to them. I think that its a tad rich though.

MrPea

The lottery win aim was to buy it and turn up in the pouring rain and drive it away ;)

Haha!

My Spyder had definitely been driven in the rain, but with the roof up. At her last service, when I asked how she looked underneath, Christian Lewis replied "in as beautiful condition as she is on top". Okay, so that'll be perfect then!
Rain doesn't matter if you clean the underneath. Salt, in the other hand...