Motorclassica 2017

BL330

I happened to be visiting Melbourne last weekend and caught my first Motorclassica.
Awesome event including 70th Anniversary Ferrari focus.
I visited the Maserati stand and was given a free mouse pad and pen.

Motorclassica 1.jpg

Motorclassica 2.jpgMotorclassica 3.1.jpgMotorclassica 3.2.jpgMotorclassica 3.3.jpgMotorclassica 3.jpg

Motorclassica Ghibli 4.7.jpgMotorclassica Ghibli 4.9 rear.jpgMotorclassica Ghibli 4.9.jpgMotorclassica Mexico front.jpgMotorclassica Mexico side.jpg
The 2 Ghibli's were up for auction, one a rough 4.7, the second a tidy 4.9.
The Mexico was there for the concours.

Also of interest the first Monteverde I'd seen in the flesh. I had a photo of one these on a school book as a kid.
Motorclassica Monteverde rear.jpgMotorclassica Monteverde side.jpgMotorclassica Monteverde.jpg

Now here's a test for our Non-Australian viewers only - what are these beauties ?

Motorclassica Mystery.jpg

Classico

Great stuff Bruce.

Loving the gorgeous metal.

Hope to see you at the Annual Maserati Concorso in Sydney on Sunday Oct 29!

MRichards

I was surprised that neither of the Merak cars from Paul Moxham collection were sold at auction. I know of three others currently for sale,is the market oversupplied ?

BL330

I didn't know that, but makes sense as there would be a lot less design rules to comply with.

Merls

Must admit that Mexico was stunning. Wouldve liked to have seen some sunlight on that yellow, great colour!

MRichards

No,they make fibreglass cabs for trucks and plastic children's playground equipment. There are a few of these in the UK according to the ******* Club.