3200 relay schematic

highlander

Thanks Allan but can't read that due to quality of low pixel pics, and yes it is the layout/function of relays I am Interested in.

allandwf

Oh, if you click on each page they open up larger! If still stuck I'll scan mine and email them to you.

davy83

i have the printed workshop electrical manual with the big A0 pull out drawings and it has a full set of schematics, but its a lot of information, and you need the item list and the schematic and the drawing to make sense of it, so i am not sure how easily i can digitise this and pass it on?

CatmanV2

I found a guy near here with a large format scanner. If there's much demand, but be worth finding someone local. I can't recall quite what he charged me, but for multiple scans of a bloody big scroll it was certainly < £100

C

Rex B

I hav some wiring diagrams in electronic format and if you have a particular problem I could email you the diagram for that item plus the key to the item number.

Rex B

highlander

My bad folks, Allan had the measure of me when I said schematic I actually meant layout of fuses/relays......apologies for wasting Time :(

davy83

You mean the pages from the owners book that shows where the relays are? if you can wait until Wednesday i will post this for you.