Looks like MF has been sold

lozcb

......gee...Loz......Dem...AndyK...Adam et al are posting as hard as we can on this one.............I aint got any of Supermans under crackers to hand to double up my efforts....;)

P

Cut and paste Frank , cut and paste ehhehe

regards loz

Parisien

.......hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............................if only it was that easy....;)..........

P

Andyk

(Adam i believe ), yes that me, my claim to fame is that i single handedly screwed up one of the best forums ever , not many can say that

Birdy

Love the way you pop on for the odd post now and again Brian ... Love the reply.

conaero

Forum Owner
I have just taken a look over the road, and as of 10am today, there has not been a single post, not one, nada!

...and Brian has the nerve to ban me, madness, utter madness.

Can I just take this opportunity to invite the new owners of MF to contact me as I dont want to see that forum die, and would like to come to an understanding with the new owners where we can both support each other as long as Brian is no longer involved in the new forum.

admin@sportsmaserati.com

Parisien

........well Conaero......the other owner/admin made his stance quite clear at the start of the year how he regarded some of his forums members.............and as some of us recall, it wasn't very pleasant.

Long live sportsmaserati.

P

philw696

Im with you there P.
This was the forum i wanted to join when i first got into the Maserati family.
Keep up the good work guys.
Phil.

Parisien

Im with you there P.
This was the forum i wanted to join when i first got into the Maserati family.
Keep up the good work guys.
Phil.

All our members are equally valuable and we look forward to as many posting as possible.......thanks for your support and understanding Philw96.

P

conaero

Forum Owner
Just been over the road for the first time in ages, and was shocked at what I found.

No posts today, not one.

I dont mean to kick a dog when its down but this is terrible, I might speak to Jamie and see whats going on.

GransportFan1

Everyone seems to be coming here now Matt. I reckon people are signing up to both forums, posting similar topics and realising they are getting a better/mixed response over here therefore people are using this forum.

lozcb

Just been over the road for the first time in ages, and was shocked at what I found.

No posts today, not one.

I dont mean to kick a dog when its down but this is terrible, I might speak to Jamie and see whats going on.

i popped over and answered a post back in June , and noticed it was real quiet , then did a check and for the whole of either May or June just a sad 19 posts, i couldn't believe it , then checked his lambo site and that was even worse , sort of proves what i have always advocated , that any forum is only as good as ( ALL ) its members fortunately by sheer hard work and real committement we have thrived in times of adversity and the biggest thanks goes to Matty, whom without, we might not be around today

regards loz

dem maser

there coming over to the right side.......

when i say right i mean popular.....we do have many more active posts and debate.......

its a little community for us.......

conaero

Forum Owner
Just got a reply from Jamie, hes happy where he is at the moment, so his long term plans are just to let it run.

Emtee

Unfortunately I think a lot of damage was done before Jamie took over the reins, which was just as Sports Maserati was really finding its feet. I wish Jamie all the best and I guess there are things he might do to encourage activity, but ultimately this can only be driven forward by the membership, who in turn need to feel that they're on a site that will meet their needs. We're lucky enough to have a level of activity that allows for 'live' conversation on all manner of topics, but all built around an admiration for and knowledge of our Maserati's. Call it what you will but ultimately we're talking about a community; yes it's online, but it's a community nonetheless. That, for me, is what denotes Sports Maserati as a forum, but sadly denotes MF as a bulletin board.

Pibbow

For me it's a loss in some ways.

The banter and all round good feeling on this forum is second to none, owning an older car (Ghibli) I miss the input from guys with experience and know how that was available on the other side.