4200 Facelift For Sale

spkennyuk

An update: I finally bought a 4200! Exclamation mark due to me surprising myself a bit that I took the plunge, (never bought a car over £6k before, never mind over £20k). Although I have spent £20k at least on my GTV, over the last 12 years...Some might say this is good preparation....
Anyway I bought Dicky G’s silver one, it’s in superb nick with under 20k miles and in the end I think too good to not buy, even though it took me nearly 3 months between viewing it and actually buying. I’m loving it so far, already added a Gransport grille (new from Eurospares) I think this really improves the look of the car.
A big thankyou to Dicky for advice & info and also Spkenny for the same.
Be prepared for lots of stupid questions on here from me

Congrats :) im sure your going to love ownership.

Rick1008

Nice car Mate. I like the stripe. Can you tell me where i can get that done? Does anyone else know where to get the tricolour stripe?

mchristyuk

Nice car Mate. I like the stripe. Can you tell me where i can get that done? Does anyone else know where to get the tricolour stripe?

I had it made by the guy in the office next to me who does all kinds of advertising and vinyl work. He can make them to order and post to you.. think it was bout £30 from memory. Let me know if you're interested and I'll have a chat with him.

Cheers

Mark

JonH

Try stickeredup4lemans....they do lot s of different options. Tend to sell just for a few months up to Le Mans.