Maserati 4200 Facelift For Sale

mchristyuk

Duplicate post after I put the original in the wrong section.. whoops!

I'm slowly coming to the sad decision that I need to part ways with my fabulous 4200 Facelift. With child No 2 on the way I'm unable to get two baby seats in the Maserati, so need to get something a little more family orientated.

I've owned the car since July '16 and it's never let me down. I bought it from SopranoStu and it was an ex-Richard Grace car. Sadly it was marked as CAT D owing to some rear bumper and boot damage. This was all repaired by Stuart to perfect condition and has flown through every MOT since and drives without fault.

Overall I'd say the car is in great condition, there's usual stone chips around the for a 11 year old car with 57,000 miles on the clock.

Car had a brand new clutch just before I bought it and has been checked by AV Engineering to show approx 12% worn. Car had full fluid and filter service this year along with new plugs and lambda sensors. It has 2 keys, all cards, heated memory seats, unmarked alloys and Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres all round. I've also fitted a custom stainless exhaust (headers back) which makes it sound glorious, standard exhaust (along with some other parts) will be included with the car. Also includes stereo adapter to allow you to plug in your Phone, Mp3 player, etc.

Service History:
11-06 - 00,000 - Supplied New
07-07 - 05,539
03-08 - 08,895
06-10 - 17,073
03-12 - 23,159
05-13 - 25,250
08-14 - 38,474
07-16 - 51,818 - New Clutch
07-17 - 56,288

Any questions, more photos, etc, please just ask.

This is a great car and it's such a shame that it got a CAT D rating for such superficial damage. Either way it's going to make it a bargain for somebody else to enjoy, and I'd like it to go to a good enthusiasts home.

I'm looking for offers in the region of £15k.

5.jpg
4.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
1.jpg

Last edited:

mchristyuk

For a limited time only this fantastic Maserati Coupe is available to forum members for the fantastic price of £13,750.

This is a limited time offer and is not available anywhere else. Nor can it be used in conjunction with any other promotions :)

Mark

Vampyrebat

Hi Mark
I remember seeing your car at Stu's when I was last around at his place and thought it looked like a very nice example.........Did you manage to get a Maserati badge for the boot??WP_20160806_11_01_26_Pro.jpgWP_20160806_11_07_07_Pro.jpg

mchristyuk

Hi,

Yes. All badges are now present and correct!

It has the boot badge, the C pillar badges, the sill badges and I even got a new front bumper badge as the old one had faded (what a pig that was to change!!).

Mark

Vampyrebat

Oh don't tell me that!!............I have sustained a stone chip in mine and has lifted the lacquer so will have to change mine soon. Good luck with the sale! I don't think it will hang around too long.

mchristyuk

Oh don't tell me that!!............I have sustained a stone chip in mine and has lifted the lacquer so will have to change mine soon. Good luck with the sale! I don't think it will hang around too long.

Make sure you've got a good quality drill bit (and sharp!).. then drill the b*gger out.. apply the new one with double sided tape.

I think my drill bit was past its best so took a while....

The other option is take the front bumper off and unscrew it properly... I think not! :)

Mark

Vampyrebat

Make sure you've got a good quality drill bit (and sharp!).. then drill the b*gger out.. apply the new one with double sided tape.

I think my drill bit was past its best so took a while....

The other option is take the front bumper off and unscrew it properly... I think not! :)

Mark

Bugger!!............Should of done it a few months ago when I had the front end resprayed............Better dust off the Makita then!!

Thinking of filling a void in your life Andy??!!

Contigo

Sponsor
Wow that was quick!!!

well done mate....
I assume to a forum member after the price drop?

conaero

Forum Owner
Bloomin'ell, that was quick. Goes to show, well looked after, sensibly priced cars sell no matter the CAT or time of year will sell.

Well done sir. Whats next?

mchristyuk

Not to a forum member.. but probably soon to be a member.

It was a very good price... but then I got it for a very good price so it's only fair to share the love!

I don't think it's ever taken me more than 1 week to sell a Maserati.. don't know if it's the pictures, the wording of the advert or what.. My 3200 with 120k on the clock went in 3 days!

I've got an Alfa Romeo Giulia Veloce on order.. it's not a Maserati, but I can at least get two baby seats in the back and it drove brilliantly.

Mark