Another Newbie In Berkshire

Andyk

Well, the week long wait is over. Collected the GT this morning and I haven't stopped grinning yet.

Can't wait to drive again tomorrow.

I can see why everyone likes this brand.

Bet you are over the moon...Love the 2018 model year cars. Small changes but really bring it up to date. Great choice.

agooner

"Quote Originally Posted by Race200 View Post
Well, the week long wait is over. Collected the GT this morning and I haven't stopped grinning yet.

I can see why everyone likes this brand
".

I envy you, (and not far away)

Unlike everyone here I'm still looking for my first Maserati. What I want and what I can afford are two different things as everyone knows. I want a beautiful 3500GT (I really want an original GT40 but that's 10 times the cost of a 3500GT) but I'm thinking about a 3200 GTA or 4200 CC; just not in any rush yet. Monitoring the market and see what comes up. Also my garage is full of detritus from having three children who have all grown up, left home and left all their possessions for me to store.

philw696

Welcome along we all have a wish list.
For me I want Harry's Garage in the Cotswolds but down here in New Zealand.
The 3200 GTA and the 4200 Cambio Corsa are two very different cars but you're in the right place as here you will find the enthusiasm and knowledge you need.
Get ready you could be in for a he'll of a ride :)

Andyk

"Quote Originally Posted by Race200 View Post

I can see why everyone likes this brand
".

I envy you, (and not far away)

Unlike everyone here I'm still looking for my first Maserati. What I want and what I can afford are two different things as everyone knows. I want a beautiful 3500GT (I really want an original GT40 but that's 10 times the cost of a 3500GT) but I'm thinking about a 3200 GTA or 4200 CC; just not in any rush yet. Monitoring the market and see what comes up. Also my garage is full of detritus from having three children who have all grown up, left home and left all their possessions for me to store.

A very big warm welcome....as Ohilmsaid you will get great advice on here to help you get a great 3200/4200......

G

Guest 1678

Welcome chap -the addiction will only be further fed by the madness of this forum.