I need to swap my 3500GT seats

hud

Anyone have a pair of later front seats for a 3500GT? I have the earlier ones to swap if this helps.

safrane

Few real classic Maserati members on here TBH; have you tried the UK Maserati club?

Car looks fab BTW...any chance on some more photos and some history on the project?

Oh and best of luck finding what you need.

rs48635

Try McGrath in kimpton. Last time I visited they were restoring a 3500GT spyder.

StuartW

It's an older model than he would usually deal with but David Askew may be able to help you. He may not have any himself but he is very well connected.
A beautiful car by the way and enjoy the restoration

hud

Thanks for the replies, I have found a swapee. I put a lot of the restoration detail on the Ferrari chat Maserati section but only received modest encouragement so I sort of lost interest in posting. The car is now at the trimmers and is close to completion.

Attachments

• DSC04841(1).jpg
    DSC04841(1).jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 59

safrane

That is one great looking car...if only they could design the new models with that level of sophistication.

BL330

Is this the same type? Only a Spyder.

3500 Spyder.jpg

It was spotted at Auto Italia a couple of years ago in Canberra by a club member. I never saw it, or even heard about till last week.
It must stay well hidden.
They are asking me to chase it down to see if he will accept an invitation to Concours D'Elegance Australia next January.

Michael

Thanks for the replies, I have found a swapee. I put a lot of the restoration detail on the Ferrari chat Maserati section but only received modest encouragement so I sort of lost interest in posting. The car is now at the trimmers and is close to completion.

Fantastic cars. I just love the blue one. So classy.