Cel

vulcan1208

I think manufacturers should put a new key on keyboards for CEL, it would make it much easier for 3200 owners :(

Now to my problem, I recently fitted a reconditioned TB (recognised repairer) and all was well for about a week, I then had the dreaded moment of hesitation after which a CEL popped up and the car is now stuck at 1500 RPM and if I try to accelerate it then sticks at hunting between 1500 and 2500 RPM. Having recently spent thousands on a clutch, rear shocks, starter, TB etc. only to be faced with a transporter cost of a few hundred pounds plus whatever needs fixing I am starting to run out of patience and having experienced 12 years of ownership I do have a lot of patience. Before I get it trailered off to a garage does anyone have an idea of something simple to look at, even a temporary fix may enable me to drive it to the garage.

redsonnylee

I had a similar problem a few years ago, I had to do the manual reset a few times for the 90min drive to the garage. From memory I think I did it four times, also I made sure to get on the road really early to avoid as much traffic as possible and stayed on the inside lane so could easily pull over.

StuartW

It could be as simple as a breather pipe coming dislodged which would put into limp mode - good luck and here's hoping for a cheap & easy fix

Contigo

Sponsor
I had a similar problem a few years ago, I had to do the manual reset a few times for the 90min drive to the garage. From memory I think I did it four times, also I made sure to get on the road really early to avoid as much traffic as possible and stayed on the inside lane so could easily pull over.

Wtf? You sold the 3200?

redsonnylee

Not sure which one on AT you mean, got mine from RG. Here’s a photo of the interior, bit dark outside now.
B637E93C-503B-494C-9389-D2075B29A55D.jpg

redsonnylee

Yes that’s the one. I tried to buy it from the Supercar rooms but the deal fell through due to an admin issue. Was talking to about RG about a car he had and it was the same one.