Ghibli jacking point/axle stand

Christopher

I'd like to get my wheels redone over winter, but I'm struggling to find where to jack up and where to put the axle stands on this car.

Rear: is it OK to jack on the bit marked in white, then use axle stands on the jacking point?
343m44g.jpg

Front: is it OK to put the axle stands somewhere along this chassis rail?
33wwfwx.jpg

And since I haven't posted in a while, a couple of pics from this year's highs and lows.
Low point was a dead alternator. The car died in a tunnel during afternoon rush hour, they had to close it to recover me. Made me very popular the following day at work, having added 30 minutes to many people's commutes
35mnugx.jpg

And the high point, did a hillclimb "race" in Italy, an event just for Italian supercars in Emilia Romagna. Some amazing cars there including an MC12 GT1, Enzo, Bugatti EB110, F40, Miura, Lancia Stratos, 250LM and many many others.

bfnk8h.jpg

2vkn9qu.jpg

allandwf

If it was me, I'd jack it using the jacking points and put the stands on blocks of wood, where you indicated. Would make it easier to raise and lower. Great pics from Italy :)

Wally

The front jacking points :use them at the point with the round hole! When/where was this hillclimb? Sounds interesting...

Christopher

The front jacking points :use them at the point with the round hole! When/where was this hillclimb? Sounds interesting...

If the round hole is a must, I take it the axle stands can't go further along to hold the car up then?

The hillclimb was this event:
https://bestofitalyrace.com/
They close a stretch of road over 26km and you get two climbs up the hill. Very relaxed atmosphere and cracking scenery! But the road surface is very poor, many cars were bottoming out so had to watch out of the bumps and lift for those.

Wally

Nice!
At the rear you can jack under the subframe which is strong enough. I use a rubber block for extra protection. This way you can use the jackpoints.

del mar

When I did mine I jacked up the rear of the car on the subframe to the rear of the diff. I then placed axle stands the jacking points with two blocks of wood in the "v" of the stand.

On the front I used the front sub frame rails for the axle stands.