Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

iainw

Nice spec! Not seen carbon around exhausts before.
GLWS.
Mileage might be helpful for prospective buyers.

DougieMc

Nice spec! Not seen carbon around exhausts before.
GLWS.
Mileage might be helpful for prospective buyers.
Thank you Sorry mileage added 19,500
Yerp it came with the extra Carbon pack which included the rear diffuser fins aswell in Carbon

JonW

What a great spec... that really is a very nice looking combination.

Good luck with the sale, and please let me know if whoever buys it decides they’re not interested in the indoor cover. I’m still looking for one of those.

Contigo

Sponsor
Well done Dougie! Sad to see her going though!

Good luck with the sale, stunning GT S

murph7355

Great spec. Very similar to mine.

I've been looking at Porsche 911s recently (replacement for an RS4) and they look really poor value against GTs when you compare price points.

Good luck with the sale. If the world was sane, it would sell really quickly. May be the wrong time of the year though.

Heavenly

Dougie!
Long time since ive seen you so hope all is well.
If only you had opened your PM when I sent it you would have sold it to me!! I spent 9 months searching!
Your car and spec is exactly what I was looking for when I was searching and although i've obviously bought the same spec I also know how hard it was to find so this is a seriously well specced and in my opinion best looking GTS on the road.
Good luck with the sale...

Ryandoc

Have to admit that flicks my switch it is stunning, if I had the readies I'd be looking at a change.

Good luck with sale not that you should need it at all

DougieMc

Cheers guys yerp its an awesome car in everyway.
Originally i was looking at a used one but when this came up at my perfect spec I couldnt resist.
And with the warranty from new and been able to extend it its been fantastic to have that piece if mind but nothing has been needed so all is good.
Just a fab car for doing everything.
Who ever takes it will have a goodun

Hi Mark yeah I only got your message last week I havent been on the forum much at all sorry.
With a 2 yearold and a couple if other car projects on the go my time is well spent on other things.
Dougie

Status
Not open for further replies.