Wedding Supercars - A Chauffeur Driven Service.

Contigo

Sponsor
Doing what you love (driving Italian V8's and other cars) and earning a living from it? What's not to like?

Vampyrebat

I also did one last year with a mate from London in his QP. It was a hoot! and got paid quite well!!.............I would certainly do it againWP_20170512_16_47_13_Pro.jpg

Doohickey

Velociraptor
Me too, though as a favour to a friend rather than getting paid. Apparently, it's the bride's dream car though she turned out to be a very nervous passenger (and I wasn't even going that fast!).

IMG_0025.jpg

GeoffCapes

You must have been nervous on your big day Mark. Will it work? how long will it last ? Will she be good to me ? Will i still love her when things go wrong ?

Followed by will the CELs stay out and can the cats not implode please ! :)

She had a CEL. But that was related to the bodged cats job which was about to be fixed.
Ran like a dream all day.

spkennyuk

Sign the flying bannana up as a wedding car. There has got to be value in the groom turning up in that or the bride announcing at 126 decibels that she has arrived at the church.

F456M

I drove mye buddy in a Silver Spirit, and had a very good time doing it. I was surpriced how much Space we actually needed to bring the outfit into the car and the champagne etc. Good Luck!

safrane

Honest question re weddings.

Is it normal for everyone attending to arrive in a ribboned car not just the bride?

safrane

Indeed.
I took my French fiancé s brother and his wife to and from the Mayors office to the reception in my 607.

They dressed it up like a cheap prostitute (the car) and followed in a horn blasting convoy.

I have never felt so embarrassed in my life.

I insisted that our planed wedding was a traditional English affair...and thankfully she called it off before the big day.