Wedding Supercars - A Chauffeur Driven Service.

Vampyrebat

Honest question re weddings.

Is it normal for everyone attending to arrive in a ribboned car not just the bride?
As you can see from my earlier picture I didn't have one on, I wasn't asked to put one on. My mate with the QP had some pretty bad scratches on his bonnet from the ribbon flapping about in the wind..........Mind you we did put our foot down a few times on the way:wink:

Contigo

Sponsor
Only the Bridal cars, so if we collect a Bride or Groom or any of the Bridesmaids etc then we will have Ribbons.

Corranga

Nice idea, and I think a very rewarding one too, not just money wise, but these are special cars, and as people strive for the perfect day, something that help make the memories. The often forgotten sound of these cars is something that I think would stick out in people's memories even years later.

My wedding was a small scale thing so nothing of note, though we did both used Italian cars. She arrived in my Alfa 159 driven there by my dad (with ribbon) and I arrived in my best mans wife's new Abarth 500, with him driving and her in the back :D

Contigo

Sponsor
These are the testimonials which we are receiving now. This was from Friday's wedding (GTS and Tesla) and it does make you smile when you see the customers so happy.

What can I say? I knew my bride was arriving at the church yesterday in Adam's gorgeous Maserati - was a bit jealous to tell the truth - but unknown to me, my parents had secretly contacted Adam a few weeks ago and booked a car for myself and them. I was totally gobsmacked when a beautiful white Tesla pulled up outside my parents house. What a car! We had the best of both worlds, a supercar with sounds that I call 'music' and a modern beast with a performance to match! My new wife actually sat at the wheel of the Maserati and revved it up wearing her wedding dress ! How can you top turning up at your wedding, standing up and seeing everyone from above the sunroof with Queen playing from a wonderful Tesla music system. Wow! Do not also underestimate the pleasure that was derived from the many guests who had the opportunity to experience a performance run in the Maserati, many would have jumped in for ' seconds' if they could have. Not only are the cars super but so is Adam who rang me early in the morning just to check all was ok. My sister gets married in September, yes 2 weddings this year, and guess how we are all arriving at the church?

Last edited:

Andyk

Got to say Phil that I am mighty expressed how well the business es has taken off. Think you may have found a hole in the market.

Contigo

Sponsor
We do try Andy. Thanks for the words.

We have both been impressed with the way things are moving especially as it is not even a year since launch. Bookings are coming in for 2020 and we are getting 5 star reviews. It’s a very enjoyable task being involved in a strangers big day so it feels very special to drive the bridal party.

rockits

Hats off to you Phil....well done. Always like to see people take a risk & be entrepreneurial. Also work hard & do a little bit more than average or the norm.

Keep up the good work & hope it continues for you.

Contigo

Sponsor
Got to say Phil that I am mighty expressed how well the business es has taken off. Think you may have found a hole in the market.

Have to say Andy you have lost a few pounds and look very fetching in your latest Avatar.....