GT S for sale in Chepstow

D Walker

I'll refer back to my post no11 - Too much choice - I'm sure there will be someone out there who will love the interior,

But until then, there is plenty to choose from if you want Black(lol) and its a buyers market......

Andyk

Not sure I would have a black car again.....they look lovely when clean but soon show up every mark.....

azapa

That's not red interior, it is Dog Knob red !!!

there is a lovely f458 spyder that has caught my eye, looks like it will come up for sale in Spring 2018. White, all red interior (steering wheel too). Looks like I won't be bothering any more...

conaero

Forum Owner
A professional leather restorer will recolour any bits to whatever you want for about £30 a panel, its pretty simple and the results are excellent.

iainw

How much do you reckon it would cost to redo a whole interior matt?
There is a spider I would love to change!

safrane

I watched Wheeler Dealers the other day doing a BMW Z1. It had black and yellow leather which they re-dyed to black for £360, seats, gear sick gaiter only.

azapa

i'm not sure I could pay that much for a car (f458) only to have the interior re-done and loose it's originality. Probably better to keep looking! Or maybe swap out other factory original bits?

I am pretty sure that when a seat, panel etc is re-coloured, that this basically amounts to a re-spay with the special materials. Stitching, etc, would be painted at the same time.