Newbie from Essex...

Mattp

Hello there, the name is (unsurprisingly!) Matt, Im the proud owner of a QP Sport GT - in stunning Bordeaux Pontevecchio, Black leather with red stitching and carbon trim.

Inked20171107_163116_LI.jpg

Inked20171126_123201_LI.jpg

Relatively new to Maserati, but not too much of a stranger with Italian cars, with a Lancia Delta HF turbo Martini and a Alfa GT Q2 amongst my past cars.

FIFTY

Welcome, hope you are enjoying your front mid engine V8 super saloon...

Did you buy it private or trade? :)

Andyk

Hello there, the name is (unsurprisingly!) Matt, Im the proud owner of a QP Sport GT - in stunning Bordeaux Pontevecchio, Black leather with red stitching and carbon trim.

View attachment 46271

View attachment 46272

Relatively new to Maserati, but not too much of a stranger with Italian cars, with a Lancia Delta HF turbo Martini and a Alfa GT Q2 amongst my past cars.

A big warm welcome...What a stunning QP and in just one of the best colours. A member on here (Blox) had one in the same colour in and out that he let me drive around Llandow....Brillant....Wonder if it's the same car.

Andyk

Here's Blox car.....had black leather with red piping....Stunning...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 47

Mattp

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! and Andy - great spot! it appears as though I have Blox's old car! Small world!! I was after a blue car, but when I saw this colour, I was smitten - its amazing when the sun hits it! Im not sure where he was, but the cars new home is over on the east coast near Colchester. Oh, and if he has the spare key that will save me a most un-satisfying trip to the dealer!

There is still a fair bit of work to do tidying up the car, the wheels need a refurb and there is a LOT more machining to bring back her full shine, some of the badges are a bit tired, but its quite a machine to tool about in! I enjoy my little alfa - its got a remap, filter and ultra lightweight solid flywheel, so is quite revvy (for a diesel) but I used to hoon it about... the QP has naturally made me just want to cruise... listening to that exhaust bubbling away in the background.... but does it go when provoked! Its just a shame our roads dont allow us to enjoy the exhaust note at full chat!

Ewan

Fabulous colour for a QP. Enjoy.

Shame, though, that there wasn't one available in your preferred colour of blue when you were originally looking. Oh, hang on a minute...