David Askew

Razz

Hi All

This is not a sales pitch but I felt compelled to write a positive recommendation for David Askew.

I have used David Askew for parts for my QP 4.7, he has delivered for me where others couldn't and has always gone out of his way to help find solutions. Proper old school customer service and thoroughly nice bloke.

Best
Razz

Navcorr

My first time in a Maser was with Mr Askew behind the wheel.
A thoroughly pleasant man - here's to his continued recovery.

alfatwo

David sold me my first Maserati. Enough said.

Ewan, Was it one of those Italian imports his daughter who lives in Milano told him about :D

There were some fantastic bargains to be had in Italy 20 years ago!

Dave

conaero

Forum Owner
Long time SM Forum sponsor and worth his weight in gold.

Support him members please.

Ewan

Ewan, Was it one of those Italian imports his daughter who lives in Milano told him about :D

There were some fantastic bargains to be had in Italy 20 years ago!

Dave

Indeed. A LHD 2.0lt Ghibli (1995, abs model with 306bhp). He went out to Italy to see his daughter, bought the car from one of his local dealer contacts out there, drove it back, serviced it and sold it me. Would have been in around 1998 I'd guess.

Assetto 52

David and Penny are a force to be reckoned with when it comes to keeping these cars on the road.

StuartW

Indeed. A LHD 2.0lt Ghibli (1995, abs model with 306bhp). He went out to Italy to see his daughter, bought the car from one of his local dealer contacts out there, drove it back, serviced it and sold it me. Would have been in around 1998 I'd guess.

I too bought my first one from him, the 3200 AC and so it began!