Used 3200 feature...Pistonheads.

alfatwo

I had a go in a new RHD GT3 around Spa in the summer

I couldn't get on with the wheel arch encroaching into the pedal space and the way you had to sit sideways to the steering wheel

Maybe left hookers are different

Dave

By new I presume you mean the new 991 GT3. Never been in one so don't recognise the features you describe. I reckon a Turbo would suit you better - much stronger point-and-shoot missile than a GT3 and probably a better all-round road car than a GT3 - but die-hard enthusiasts in GT3-land describe the Turbo as a wallowing barge where Turbo owners describe the GT3 as cooked-up denture shaker when its not on track use. But each attracts its own die-hard followers/disciples. As a 3200 owner the brute torque of the turbos will give you all the thrills you seek without the back-end twitching around.

warrench

Well, after a break over Christmas, (the pistonheads article was about two days from the ad expiring) the annual trip down to Mr Roberts for a pampering service, cam belt and MOT is about done and this green beast will be back on the market when I pick her up some point next week. Tell your family, tell your neighbors and your friends! Or just let me know what you think of her! :)