detailing day 2018

EnzoMC

Ypu wont believe this, just been informed we are in Warminster for a surprise birthday party, yeah right, its not my birthday and its a surprise all right, so I will be driving straight past,

Therefore the place is open to Sommi i think....

Hi all,

I'm really gutted about this but I also need to pull out of the 27th. We've got family coming for the weekend now, and my suggestion I could get a pass to still do this was met with a very firm and clear response!

Really sorry to miss this.

Jon

DWalker / JonW - not a problem these things happen

I put my name down initially showing an interest but missed all these updates. Just seen them. I would be up for joining as well if there is room?

I could bring the Alfa GT which has some poorish paint that could be used if required.

I took it you maybe decided not to come - maybe I should have asked - Doh! as we have 2 pulled out and if you are OK for Sat 27th Jan I'll add you to the list

I was about to reply to Enzo to put me on the next list.
I am happy to take this. Unless there is someone in queue before me.
Thank you Mr. Walker. Much appreciated.

will add you to the list for Sat 27th Jan

EnzoMC

pm postcode please ENZO..

due to date protection coming in May and once Matt has his GDPR in place, I'm keeping personal details off the forums so Matt dosen't have to worry about it

I will PM you my email address closer to the time and If you could all send me an email back I'll drop you my address

Sommi

Enzo,I thank you! Looking forward to this.
Please let us have the postcode nearer the day. I reckon I am about 70 odd miles away. So will start early.

EnzoMC

great we have a group - lets all go for Sat 27th Jan

suggest 10am start - I will be in the unit when you arrive and help out with parking, please park safe and not to obstruct my neighbours drives or the street.

Sat 27th Jan - CONFIRMED BOOKING
1 - MrPea
2 - Scaf
3 - Safrane
4 - MGT
5 - rockits - TO BE CONFIRMED
6 - sommi

Being covered on the day
- prep
- wash
- dry
- clay
- DA / Rotatory machine polish
- Sealant / Wax / nano coating
- up keep

any questions or suggested changes to the schedule please ask away or if you want to focus on any part also let me know...

it will be an all day event but time will be dependant on you guys, I can spend as much or little time as you would like....

please note this is dependant on weather conditions and subject to being cancelled

To help Matt out with GDPR (being carefully with personal data on the forum) - I will PM you my email and If you could all send me an email back I'll drop you my address

Zep

Is this in Buckinghamshire? If there is space I would appreciate the opportunity to join in...

Thanks,

Zep

safrane

Can't believe this...The only day the developer of our new barn conversion can meet to finalise the build and finish is...the sodding 27th Jan.

So sorry to baulk at this fkr the second time...maybe third time lucky.

MGT

No problem! Look forward to the next day. Barn conversion sounds like fun!

RoaryRati

I'd be very interested in coming too - but it sounds like I'm too late. If anyone cancels or you have another event, please let me know. Many thanks

EnzoMC

sadly a few have cancelled, I won't be adding members in this group as I would prefer to keep this to 3-4 max... for those that showed interest I will look to arrange Sat 10th Feb as second day - this is to be confirmed

Sat 27th Jan - CONFIRMED BOOKING - look forward to meeting you guys
1 - Scaf (PM please)
2 - MGT (PM please)
3 - rockits
4 - sommi

10am start - I will be in the unit when you arrive and help out with parking, please park safe and not to obstruct my neighbours drives or the street.

To help Matt out with GDPR (being carefully with personal data on the forum) - could you PM me your email address and I will send you an email with my address.

Being covered on the day
- prep
- wash
- dry
- clay
- DA / Rotatory machine polish
- Sealant / Wax / nano coating
- up keep

any questions or suggested changes to the schedule please ask away or if you want to focus on any part also let me know...

it will be an all day event but time will be dependant on you guys, I can spend as much or little time as you would like....

please note this is dependant on weather conditions and subject to being cancelled

DETAILING DAY COSTS
Detailing Day charges / cost - this is a free service for existing forum members ONLY, I offer this service as a thanks to the forum for the help I had over the years

EnzoMC

Is this in Buckinghamshire? If there is space I would appreciate the opportunity to join in...

Thanks,

Zep

hi Zep - yep in Bucks area, would you be free Sat 10th Feb ? I will look to arrange another date but yet to be confirmed

EnzoMC

I'd be very interested in coming too - but it sounds like I'm too late. If anyone cancels or you have another event, please let me know. Many thanks

hi - maybe not, are you be free Sat 10th Feb ? I will look to arrange another date but yet to be confirmed

JonW

I would definitely be up for the 10th... or other dates that work for you...