detailing day 2018

EnzoMC

you should have email confirmation, please let me know if you haven't

Sat 27th Jan - CONFIRMED BOOKING - look forward to meeting you guys
1 - Scaf
2 - MGT
3 - rockits
4 - sommi

10am start - I will be in the unit when you arrive and help out with parking, please park safe and not to obstruct my neighbours drives or the street.

Being covered on the day
- prep
- wash
- dry
- clay
- DA / Rotatory machine polish
- Sealant / Wax / nano coating
- up keep

any questions or suggested changes to the schedule please ask away or if you want to focus on any part also let me know...

it will be an all day event but time will be dependant on you guys, I can spend as much or little time as you would like....

please note this is dependant on weather conditions and subject to being cancelled

Sommi

Thanks Enzo. I have received the details.
You do have a very info intensive website as well.
I am looking forward to this. The weather seems to be borderline acceptable for the day so should be OK.

See you all Saturday.

Sommi

Hi
Those who haven't received the details please check your spam folders. I found the email in Gmail spam folder.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

EnzoMC

Thanks Enzo. I have received the details.
You do have a very info intensive website as well.
I am looking forward to this. The weather seems to be borderline acceptable for the day so should be OK.

See you all Saturday.

the website is database driven and is self designed / written - needs an update
I'm not a web-designed or had any training so its good to hear this - thank you

see ya tomorrow

EnzoMC

hi all

so looks like you all got the details - great

the weather isn't playing ball for tomorrow, won't be able to do any washing but we will still cover the process plus do's and don'ts inside the unit, all the other items will still be covered.

also have a test panel for you to use the various machines to try out

look forward to meeting you all and have a safe journey

rockits

Sorry, yes. I'll be there. Been a very very long hard week & not long just got back in from work.

Are we all still on & OK? Anything I need to bring?

Sorry just catching up on mail, message & the forum.

Scaf

Weather looks much better than forecast and my GTS does actually need a wash so fingers crossed !

Sommi

Great day of discovery and learning today at Darren's workshop who took much pains to make us aware of simplicities and hard graft required in getting a car detailed.
I learnt much from today and many things like DA use which seemed witchcraft now looks doable.
I realised you do need an eye for detail to be good at this.
Thanks a bunch to Darren to spare us a whole day and show us what is achievable.
Great to meet all the others MGT , Scaf and Rockits. Hope to see you again at a future meet soon.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk