detailing day 2018

EnzoMC

as requested I'm offering a day to go over the process of cleaning / detailing a car safely using basic techniques and will look to cover the following (all subject to change on request) :

- prep
- wheel area
- wash
- dry
- clay
- DA / Rotatory machine polish
- apply Sealant / Wax / nano coating
- up keep

- I won't look to cover the interior as this is so time consuming and basic as most of you will already know this...

it will look to be an all day event but time will be dependant on you guys, I can spend as much or little time as you would like....

I am looking to do this at mine but due to limited car space, I can only have 3 or 4 at a time but can do 2 days if we have the interest

this would be dependant on weather conditions and subject to being cancelled

any questions or suggested changes to the schedule please ask away

if interested please put your name down -

day1
1 - JonW
2 - CatmanV2 (not confirmed) you know it makes sense :)
3 - rockits
4 - keith

day2
1 - MrPea (if no others then we'll fit you in on day1 or unless someone above pulls out
2 - Scaf (PM sent) - to be confirmed

the date suggested was 20th Jan, I'm not free then but can look at Saturday 3rd or 10th Feb

conaero

Forum Owner
Enz, date permitting I would like to DA and apply my Nano coating..or at least see it done, that I already have so am definitely interested.

Scaf

I am definitely confirmed for detailing day (think I was one of the first).
Will also be booking my car in for a detail but will leave that till the spring (it lives outside).
Thanks

EnzoMC

currently looking at following dates, let me know which dates you can make:
- Sat 27th Jan
- Sat 3rd Feb
- Sat 10th Feb

CONFIRMED
1 - JonW
2 - safrane
3 - rockits
4 - MrPea
5 - Scaf
6 - MGT
7 - keith

TO CONFIRM - showed interest - sorry if I missed anyone
- CatmanV2
- montravia

Sat 27th Jan
1-

Sat 3rd Feb
1-

Sat 10th Feb
1-

I am definitely confirmed for detailing day (think I was one of the first).
Will also be booking my car in for a detail but will leave that till the spring (it lives outside).
Thanks

no probs, let me know

Scaf

I can do either date - am looking forward to learning new skills and a January run out in the GTS

MGT

I could also make any of these dates and looking forward to meeting some of you all. Thanks again for organising

JonW

currently looking at following dates, let me know which dates you can make:
- Sat 27th Jan
- Sat 3rd Feb
- Sat 10th Feb

I could do the 27th Jan or the 10th Feb. Preference would be the 27th Jan, as I'm in Australia between 30th Jan - 8th Feb