• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 201
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 203

iainw

So what do you think.....

I think only mad footballers would buy one.
I really wanted to get a lambo but the interior of the huracan looks and feels like it has been designed by a 12 year old with ADHD and peripheral nerve impingement. It’s unconfortable, tacky and a bit too much.
That SUV is overstyled. Can’t imafine many of them on the road.

JonW

#soccermums

This made me laugh! I live in the same area as a bunch of Chelsea footballers, including John Terry and his wife, and she currently drives a very bling version of the horrid Bentley Bentayga.

As such, I would bet good money that one or more of these will soon be parked outside Carluccio’s in Cobham!

MrMickS

Not as bad as it could have been. Does look more like an Audi than a Lambo though. Almost as if the designers have copped out because this isn't what they wanted to work on Lambo designs for.

Andyk

I think only mad footballers would buy one.
I really wanted to get a lambo but the interior of the huracan looks and feels like it has been designed by a 12 year old with ADHD and peripheral nerve impingement. It’s unconfortable, tacky and a bit too much.
That SUV is overstyled. Can’t imafine many of them on the road.

Apparently order book is over flowing Iain.....I'm not a fan of these type cars anyway but I suppose if you put it next to its rival the Bentley it looks like a supermodel........Now that is an ugly car. My wife say the front and said is it a Porsche. At least they have tried to be different in design I suppose which is more than most do when designing these boxes. Would my 165k go into on...Not a chance.....

Ewan

Fastest 4 door, 4 seat car in the World. Maserati came up with concept with the QP1, but it's fair to say Lambo have moved the game on a bit with this one. Indeed, the Urus outperforms every Maser ever built (apart from the MC12). I'd have one instead of the Evoque (if money were no object) but would still keep my big Rangie as my proper 4x4. The Urus would just be a fun family SUV.

zagatoes30

A bit of an hotch potch of everything that has gone before. Lambo to be fair were in the fast 4x4 market very early with the Cheetah which morphed into the LM002 which had a proper V12

iainw

Fastest 4 door, 4 seat car in the World. Maserati came up with concept with the QP1, but it's fair to say Lambo have moved the game on a bit with this one. Indeed, the Urus outperforms every Maser ever built (apart from the MC12). I'd have one instead of the Evoque (if money were no object) but would still keep my big Rangie as my proper 4x4. The Urus would just be a fun family SUV.

I would agree. Lambo and maserati aren't on the same planet though. Also Hard to compare a 40k Evoque to a 170k lambo suv. It's like saying you would prefer a 458 to a cayman! How much quicker is it than the Stelvio Q.V.? To get to sub 3.8 0-60 in a non electric suv is impressive.

iainw

I hope not but I fear they will.
Urus starts at 131,000 in the UK so might Be worth a look. I bet options will take it way into 170+ though.