Dream garage and house

Each to his or her own but yuk, yuk, yuk. For that money, why live on a street being totally overlooked?

Not one redeeming feature, even the underground garage.

Sorry but that is sooooo not me.

Andyk

Each to his or her own but yuk, yuk, yuk. For that money, why live on a street being totally overlooked?

Not one redeeming feature, even the underground garage.

Sorry but that is sooooo not me.

Because not everyone wants to be miles from anyone and likes neighbours I suppose.....

Lovely house but in a very expensive area which explains the price......I would ove there for sure.

Team GCR

No not for me. I am going to have to build a new garage at the new house but other than that I wouldn't swap it for that monstrosity.

MrMickS

That garage would be my ideal. All nice and away out of sight. Clean and warm.

Just need to make a few million now...

spkennyuk

That garage would be my ideal. All nice and away out of sight. Clean and warm.

Just need to make a few million now...

It was the garage that made me read the article. Underground complete with hydraulic lift and space for more outside. Im sure there are better houses with better views but not many with a garage like that one.

Scaf

The garage is something else - but if you want to drive and run them having to use a lift to get them out would soon become a pain in the backside - half the time I can't be bothered to put mine in a standard garage.

I would love a big old barn big enough to park 12 cars or so ......... one day, I hope