Thinking of selling my 11k mile gransport

redsonnylee

Love the interior and a great colour, that’s the best example I’ve ever seen & best wishes with the sale.

Ewan

Looked fantastic at the Emblem Open Day a few weeks ago. It was so perfect I was scarred to sit in it (even with Brett's permission!).

I know why Brett wants to sell. He's run out of garage space and wants his old QP GTS back (the car I have now). So he needs to clear out the GS to have back the QP. (Probably)

It's either that or the fact that the GS (stunning though it is) is unlikely to get much a look in when compared to the F12 parked next to it!

Bretty2901

Looked fantastic at the Emblem Open Day a few weeks ago. It was so perfect I was scarred to sit in it (even with Brett's permission!).

I know why Brett wants to sell. He's run out of garage space and wants his old QP GTS back (the car I have now). So he needs to clear out the GS to have back the QP. (Probably)

It's either that or the fact that the GS (stunning though it is) is unlikely to get much a look in when compared to the F12 parked next to it!

Lol ....there's actually a bit more to it than that Ewan ...let's call it forward planning!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JonW

Lol ....there’s actually a bit more to it than that Ewan ...let’s call it forward planning!!

Was just looking at the cars listed in your signature... does your med blu Stradale have a similar interior?

iainw

Dicky had this briefly and I was offered it ; indeed stayed over after Army Navy rugby but complications meant it was going to Emblem. I also spoke to Miles about it not so long ago but was quoted a bit more!
Dave

I thought this had your name on it Dave! What a lovely car. One for the discerning.

Bretty2901

Was just looking at the cars listed in your signature... does your med blu Stradale have a similar interior?

Ex stradale and yes it was similar....love a bit of blu med with blu leather

GeoffCapes

That looks awful. You should just scrap it.

Allow me to do you a favour, and take it for you. Don't forget to give me the log book as well. I'll pick it up about 11am tomorrow ok?

rockits

Very nice....even less miles than my 4200. I guess it needs to go to a collector or weirdo that sits it in a garage whilst not driving it much! There will be a punter out there for sure. Never a great time to sell but if it is to a collector or similar it might not actually matter.

philw696

You'd be lucky to get a nice 3200GT in a couple of years time for that price!

Dave

Dave leave the wacky backy alone mate.
That is a Stunning GS in the Best color with a Beautiful interior.
I just Love it and that has to be a blue chip investment for sure :)

Wack61

I guess it needs to go to a collector or weirdo that sits it in a garage whilst not driving it much!

I used to have a mate like that, had a knack of sliding an unintentional insult in without realising it until somebody pointed it out

Nayf

Dear Santa

Could you please see you way to arranging for this to be delivered to me on Christmas Eve 2018, I have been very good this year a promise to be extra good next year.

Many Thanks

Little Andy
+1

Beautiful car!