Thinking of selling my 11k mile gransport

Jnismith

I would love this car but I’d want to drive it. Amazing though how the price for such an immaculate car is not so much more than just a good one.

tomoshea

Didn’t get an answer the last time I tried... was the car ever registered in Southern Ireland, looked at an identical one a couple years of ago?

I would love this car but I’d want to drive it. Amazing though how the price for such an immaculate car is not so much more than just a good one.

I thought he is asking £40k-ish. Thats a lot more than just a good one which I think starts with a 3 and the next digit is between 2-5.

Navcorr

I thought he is asking £40k-ish. Thats a lot more than just a good one which I think starts with a 3 and the next digit is between 2-5.

Depends on the "-ish" bit. Have you seen a GS anywhere near as beautiful? Doubt it. Each to their own of course.

We will agree to disagree, yes its bleedin obvious that the price f an immaculate be (e.g. This 11k mike example) will be a hije more than the price of "just a good one" and not as stated "not much difference"

This car is very low mileage and should sell very quick to a collector who limits mileage to keep it low mileage to preserve its value.

Navcorr

We will agree to disagree

Lets also agree the car is absolutely drop dead gorgeous. Regardless of mileage is it worth the difference, approx. +15%, ish, absolutely yes.
I understand the investment perspective but such a shame something so beautiful doesn't get used. Like fine wines - they're made to be enjoyed.

Jnismith

Lets also agree the car is absolutely drop dead gorgeous. Regardless of mileage is it worth the difference, approx. +15%, ish, absolutely yes.
I understand the investment perspective but such a shame something so beautiful doesn't get used. Like fine wines - they're made to be enjoyed.

My point was that I thought there would be a bit more difference. Particularly as the MC Victory cars seem to be higher. That said, 40 ish might mean lower as well.

Bretty2901

Gents...for the record I drive the car every couple off weeks weather permitting so she's no garage queen ...all mazzas drive better when used regularly.
With regard to price....You pays your money you makes your choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk