How do we fund our toys

iainw

Indeed, my scaffolder mate @ work has identified 5/6 individuals on Instagram, piqued his interest, so he started buying shares when he identified "their" interest in certain shares. Watched them ramp up and then cashed out well before the end of the farce. He showed me how much he has made in last month, not something I condone but there you go...

That's impressive- a scaffolder playing the stock market!

D Walker

That's impressive- a scaffolder playing the stock market!

Ex Navy Engineer / Policeman - Probably has more money than you and me put together - but, he sits at home on a night with 3/4 screens researching stuff / looking @ graphs etc etc, and i've just remembered it was twitter doh, not Instagram that he came across the "rampers"

Contigo

Sponsor
Yep twitter there are loads of them. I watch them sometimes and agree they ramp the **** out of a stock then sell long before anyone else taking 100% profit and leave the normal man holding the baby when it all comes back down. So many people get caught on the spike.. Never buy in the first 20 minutes of trading as you will guarantee that it will be lower after 9am...

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
I retired early (thanks Rob), cashed in a pension and bought lots of shiny scrap. Happy days!

todea20

Do you guys ever get that feeling like you've missed on everything?! missed buying a house at the right time,missed buying a car that will go up in value,missed bitcoin.Never really won anything,never really making big $$ from selling. How do you start with this crypto currency?lol

2b1ask1

Special case
Never owned shares, with the exception of BT when it floated for my brother-n-law for about 48 hours. Never invested in anything and filailled to be onboard for virtual currencies. Stick to graft get with my hands and gradually climbing out of the rat race... only down side is there is no pension or retirement plan!

hoyin

Do you guys ever get that feeling like you've missed on everything?! missed buying a house at the right time,missed buying a car that will go up in value,missed bitcoin.Never really won anything,never really making big $$ from selling. How do you start with this crypto currency?lol

If you are interested I can give you some pointers and how to start and also how to progress and move onto more complicated platforms with more choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

todea20

If you are interested I can give you some pointers and how to start and also how to progress and move onto more complicated platforms with more choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Hoyin and if you can spare couple minutes to send me a pm would be great but have anyone actually cash out? Can you actually have a decent life by doing this or you just need to put the money in there and forget about it?I'm not looking to get rich over the night as i know this won't be the case but would help to cut down the working hours

FIFTY

Typically you hold 80% of your investment lonterm and 20% short if you get it right you will get some short term gains get it wrong then most of your money is safe and should recover beyond your mistakes... in theory that is :)

I don't ever expect to make enough to buy a maserati with it but perhaps pay for my honeymoon next year

todea20

Typically you hold 80% of your investment lonterm and 20% short if you get it right you will get some short term gains get it wrong then most of your money is safe and should recover beyond your mistakes... in theory that is :)

I don't ever expect to make enough to buy a maserati with it but perhaps pay for my honeymoon next year

I'm thinking to give it a try..i'm spending enough money on things that i don't really need! And it's just like electric cars...more or less this would be the future! So where do you get started?Or a good place to learn

rockits

Shame I didn't have the balls to short the bugger after saying it would fall a few weeks ago at $19k. What a bet that would have been!

Wattie

Gents, my Gold/ Silver Bullion company is actively involved in the launch of a game changing/ very exciting Precious Metals backed crypto currency which some of you may be interested in.

This product has been developed by our association in conjunction with an Internationally renowned Precious Metals whistleblower! It removes much of the ridiculous volatility associated with “cryptos” because it’s actually backed by something with a store of value!! Gold and silver.

The key elements are allocated physical Gold and Silver bullion which can be either held for a passive yield, used as a currency for a higher yield, or if so desired, physically deivered on demand.

This new vehicle will be a game changer and has the potential for adoption by the Indonesian Post office, 94 millon members of the largest islamic orginisation & we have VERY large institutional participation too.

A 25% initial investor discount is available. if you would like information please email me at
iainw@ownbullion.com.

No obligation.
Thanks.