Stunning blue two seater Stradale back up

rockits

What you researching? I'm currently researching & fixing an Exchange Server! Prefer researching Strads.

rockits

Sounds like a good idea & good fun. Enjoy. Maybe inspiration for the next set of wheels & property then

D Walker

We'll see, it's an idea based on those with money being lazy / too busy, manual labour/effort so may be something to pass onto my son....will see, may just drown, i will do a bit of canvassing and see if there is any appetite.

TBH - Property other than for investment is not on our radar, we are loving life in the van, we live in a beautiful setting.

rockits

Sounds like a good idea & nice plan. Good luck.

I might turn my garage into an annex.... live in there, sell the house have no mortgage & build a big garage & car storage facility in the garden! I think you have the right idea with the van.

Just spent 2 hours fixing an Exchange Server that took an exiting engineer took 3 months to not fix....the youth of today....worrying.

Cup of tea & a cake to celebrate. I know how to live

Ewan

Cant be same one Iain- I remember Arthur said the guy px'd it against a Porsche and he got 63 for it which was why I was quoted 63.5, but I'm confused as I was told GC dont do SOR,

Here lies the confusion, I think. The owner of the black car I'm talking about "sold" it in part ex for a Porsche. But it so transpired that the Porsche was already sold. Or something like that. So either way, this particular Strad is back with the owner and he wants out.

It's not that grey one by the way. It's black. A nice low mileage 2 seat Strad with 12k miles at sensible money. £60k buys it, apparently.

D Walker

Here lies the confusion, I think. The owner of the black car I'm talking about "sold" it in part ex for a Porsche. But it so transpired that the Porsche was already sold. Or something like that. So either way, this particular Strad is back with the owner and he wants out.

It's not that grey one by the way. It's black. A nice low mileage 2 seat Strad with 12k miles at sensible money. £60k buys it, apparently.

I remember the one you mean now, doesn’t put GC in a good light, I guess the left hand didn’t know what the right was doing....

Andyk

Been thinking about if it's a little over priced or not. It's a rare colour and if you don't want white or black/grey on a 2 seater there isn't much else....and these 2 seaters surely will not go down much further.....but then when you delve deeper and look at what else is out there with less miles and newer then it could be priced a little high.....OK they are 4 seaters and the 2 seater for me has always felt just that bit more special but does make you think.......Less miles and less money.....

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201705035059901?atmobcid=soc3
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201708238618312?atmobcid=soc3

D Walker

I don’t mind the white at all, I do think the Blu is over but we will see in time I guess,
Iirc, the black one Ewan mentioned was a 2011/12 car,low miles, 4 owners, think GC emailed me the details, will hav a look later..

D Walker

Admittedly it does look good from all angles,
Particularly the rear - which is I guess is what I may see the most...