El Cheapo Endoscope

Lozzer

Ooer Mrs!, handy bit if kit if you're into that type of thing, only cost £9 ,a scope that plugs into your phone, can take pictures and record video, found it really handy for looking at things on the 3200 that you can't see without taking bits off, a sort of inspection gadget :geek3:
All bolts under the inlet accounted for
IMG_20171208_163713_075.jpg
17-12-08 15:34:07.jpg

The V around the starter and in general appeared pretty clean/dry
17-12-08 15:15:30.jpg

Water pipes appeared decent under there as well , Gonna go now and have a root around the turbo's :geek3:

Endoscope.jpg

conaero

Forum Owner
Very good. I bought one from Liddle for about £40 with its own 5" handheld black and white screen, but with your version you can record and take pics then look at them on a big screen. Feeling a bit done now!

Can we have link please?

Lozzer

Very good. I bought one from Liddle for about £40 with its own 5" handheld black and white screen, but with your version you can record and take pics then look at them on a big screen. Feeling a bit done now!

Can we have link please?

Certainly, its not the seller I used but I'm pretty sure it's the same scope. Slightly more expensive as its 5m, the one have is only 3.5m
https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/8mm-5M-Wat...738966&hash=item2130821e4b:g:MooAAOSwv-ZZ7ZWd

A video (with sound!) from work of a dodgy 1/2" pipe weld root. Pretty impressed with it really.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L91VK1UBpVsSmMaenEkZIR0ltayOINN2/view?usp=drivesdk

Ta

Loz

FIFTY

Yup same ones on amazon too.

I bought one when I thought I dropped a metal washer in my engine... it helped confirm that it wasn't in there along with finding the offending washer

MGT

I have one of these. Purchased for £5ish on amazon prime a while ago and it has more than paid for itself many times over. Wiring jobs around the house, poking around in various bits of my motors, etc.