Poorly AC

allandwf

That's terrible to see. May be worth sorting for someone, as there are the parts out there. (I have new headlights and a set of alloys.) I'm sure someone was selling an AC interior. And it looks like a manual one. I wonder what number of 75 it is.

highlander

That is just Shocking, just shocking...........and now I've said it, it should be the punishment too.

Lozzer

It is indeed, if I had a unit/workshop to put it in I would have bought it already (pending confirmation of what is left), the asking would cover the engine , box , and any suspension parts/anti roll bars etc surely?

outrun

Looks like quite a lot of parts still on there though. Maybe a bargain for someone with the time and energy?

Mattp

That's a pretty impressive amount of strippage! I wonder how they managed that without someone noticing.

StuartW

I've been away from t'interweb for a few days and this is the first post I have read - what a sorry, sorry sight - no respect and a beautiful car to have done this to
I do indeed hope that it gets saved

outrun

I have some oil and radiator fluid. And maybe a couple of lambda sensors.

Every little helps!

madmanmart

I have a set of alloys :) It could end up being a Power of the Forum project!

I may take you up on that also, I will have to assess how bad the car is when it gets here.

Proving to be a fight already, pleople trying to gazump me.......