4.7 cat D on copart 5k miles

Wack61

That is an odd one, there must be a good story with it, last serviced 1600 miles ago nov 15 , no bids with under a day to go, ticking over at normal temperature
Romans had it up for sale at 3580 miles , shows as a cat D on autotrader

cazana

£54,950

LJ61DTX Maserati GranTurismo

3,580 miles

Romans are proud to offer this exceptional 2011/61 Maserati GranTurismo S for sale presented in Grigio Granito Metallic with Nero Leather Interior. This beautiful 1 owner vehicle comes with a lovely specification including the all-important Sport Pack, BOSE Surround Sound System and so much more. A fine example that is in an immaculate condition.Extras: Sport Pack (20 Grigio Mercury Neptune Alloys, MC Auto Shift Software For Gearbox, Oval Exhaust Pipes, Body Coloured Side Skirts & Front Winglets, Black Grille Featuring The Trident Logo With Red Accents, Black Mesh Side Grilles, Integrated Rear Boot Lid Spoiler), BOSE Surround Sound System, Comfort Pack Front Seats, Front & Rear Parking Sensors, Red Anodized Brake Calipers, iPod Interface, Navtrak, Grigio Granito Metallic Paint, Grigio Chrono Stitching, Car Cover.Standard Features: Skyhook (Electronically Variable Active Damping System), Navigation, Cruise Control, Bluetooth, Dual Zone Automatic Climate Control, Electrically Folding ...

MGT

I recognise this car and made an enquiry when I was looking for a GT. The seller was quite open and has pictures of the damage before repair.

outrun

That price looks quite reasonable to me. If I was in the market, I’d be tempted by this car subject to checking the repairs etc etc

dgmx5

"... this car sustained very light side damage"...

And seller's email as follows:

"The mileage is soo low because it was first bought by a rich
Person from london who only done about 3000 miles
From new till last year when it was traded into Romans International,
If you google them you'll know they are one the biggest
Supercars garages around,I have the first purchase receipt
From HR OWEN Maseratti [*** CONTENT REMOVED ***] has all service receipts
From HR OWEN Maseratti,two keys and tracker chips

Then this car was bought from Romans international for
£59,000 in November 2016,by another Rich individual
From London who within 6 months and only drivening it about a 1000 miles
was involved in a minor accident on a street.
The car only got written off because of the logistics ans back order from Italy
Of the parts.

The car has only had a door and quarter changed
The car got repaired by a proper repair centre,which
I will be receiving a invoice and guarantees"

side.jpg

outrun

I'd be even more interested now. I'd want to double check the chassis under inspection and make sure all is straight but that looks superficial to me and I'd be pleased that it did not involve serious mechanical damage.

Shaping up to be a bargain for someone. As Matt said, get a couple of K off, even 1k, get it inspected properly and that's a nearly new GTS for the same price as a Golf GTD.

Contigo

Sponsor
That is a bargain, 4k miles, engine number not affected by variators. Get an inspection done on it and run a cheap car....

D Walker

How has it ended up in Middlesbrough, and not sure who you would get to PDI it up here, maybe the garage that I had my exhaust changed at...

Wack61

all the damage looks a foot up so I'd say a van hit it at an angle , seems crazy a car worth that much money gets written off for that amount of damage

D Walker

How come the photo is of someone else driving and turning out of a junction....

Something smells fishy too me,,,