YouTube - Maserati Guy

Masser50

Anyone else viewed 'Maserati Guy' (Simon) YouTube about his Granturismo? He must l live in Sydney's lower North Shore by the looks of it. I thought they were pretty decent for an amateur effort.

Last edited by a moderator:

Contigo

Sponsor
Watched his first video and he seems like a good bloke. English guy down there....

Swells65

He's running around Bondi, Centennial Park and it looks like ANZAC Parade - Eastern Suburbs for those that don't know Sydney :)

Scaf

I normally hate videos like this but I quite enjoyed this one.
What struck me was how every time he heard that exhaust note he couldn’t help but smile (and say glorious) but that really is exactly how I feel and react, the beautiful sound never ceases to delight me. When I first got mine I drive it hard in sport mode and windows open all the way to Bologna and back and was still blipping the throttle in every tunnel / traffic light / in fact everywhere - I don’t think I will ever get tired of the sound.

iainw

I normally hate videos like this but I quite enjoyed this one.
What struck me was how every time he heard that exhaust note he couldn’t help but smile (and say glorious) but that really is exactly how I feel and react, the beautiful sound never ceases to delight me. When I first got mine I drive it hard in sport mode and windows open all the way to Bologna and back and was still blipping the throttle in every tunnel / traffic light / in fact everywhere - I don’t think I will ever get tired of the sound.

agreed. makes me miss mine... :(

Masser50

Like him I used Definitive Detail in Lane Cove. Frank did really good job on my Granturismo

Maserati Guy

Hi all, Maserati Guy here!

Thanks for the comments and feedback! Yes, English, and living in Lower North Shore of Sydney. Have recently started a new job, so video making has taken a bit of a back seat. Stay tuned for more shortly - the GT is going in to Andrea Motori for its four year major service tomorrow, so hoping I don't need to take out a mortgage...!

Hope to connect with some of you in the future!

Best,
Simon

Contigo

Sponsor

Thanks for the comments and feedback! Yes, English, and living in Lower North Shore of Sydney. Have recently started a new job, so video making has taken a bit of a back seat. Stay tuned for more shortly - the GT is going in to Andrea Motori for its four year major service tomorrow, so hoping I don't need to take out a mortgage...!

Best,
Simon

Glad you found us Simon, hope you are still enjoying the GTS! Great motor choice.

Classico

Best,
Simon

Good luck with Andrea mate.

Had a very bad experience with him.

Hope the service goes well. Cheers.