Black Nero 4200 - superb

colonelk

Will be putting my 4200 up for sale to fund an expedition vehicle. Will be doing the intercontinental rally so will need a few pennies and sadly the maser is one toy too many...

Superb cosmetic and mechanical condition, full and detailed service history, both sets of keys lots of extras. Excellent classy interior - black with cream piping (a rare and very very nice combo), leather quilted roof, xenon headlights, carbon wheel etc.

Has been lowered slightly and fettled by ftech so now looks excellent. Wanted for nothing in its time, every mechanical issue has been sorted promptly. Just had a £4k bill from ftech for a full service inc belts, brake pads and brand new discs all round, various bushes and toe arms. I am sure they would be happy to vouch for its condition for any prospective buyers. New front tyres, back ones still plenty of life. Bluetooth for phone and music. Alloys refurbed in nero black.

Has a forum H pipe and custom fitted straight through rears - sounds utterly incredible. Also have the original parts should you wish to tone it down. MOT runs out in Jan but happy to put a full 12 months on before purchase - she will sail through it without any doubt at all. Interior and exterior in excellent condition, with only a few minor flaws as to be expected.

Cherished plate - MA53RAH. Can't get much better than that!!

Now going on ebay...

midlifecrisis

Carbon Fibre wheel, like mine. They were an optional extra. should come with carbon inserts in the doors. Black leather headlining might look a bit..errr...gothic, but might look OK in the flesh.

colonelk

Sorry - headlining is not black! That would be a bit adams family. Its cream, and looks awesome. And yeah, carbon steering wheel and door inserts were an overpriced optional extra, but do look cool and add at least 100hp.

colonelk

Entertaining sensible offers if I can get it sorted before christmas. Would give me some shopping time for an expedition vehicle while I'm still on leave.

Jnismith

Sorry - headlining is not black! That would be a bit adams family. Its cream, and looks awesome. And yeah, carbon steering wheel and door inserts were an overpriced optional extra, but do look cool and add at least 100hp.

Would be interested in seeing photos. Also where are you?

colonelk

I'm in Taunton. I will take some - I have some older ones on here but that is pre-lowering and it looks so much better lowered with the black arches. I need to give it a wash first.

I managed to drive over a nasty bit of steel on the road yesterday and the tyre is plugged (thanks AA man) so will need a new set of rears and also the rear gravel guard in the arch liner got damaged. I've ordered a new one from eurospares.

If anyone wants it cheap they can take it as is as I doubt it'll be getting new boots before christmas. I'll knock off £500 to cover tyres and the ballache of fitting the new gravel guard.

I'll give it a wash and try and get some pics over the weekend. Its difficult with all the **** on the roads at the moment!

colonelk

In the meantime - here are some I took earlier this year:
20170614_133151.jpg
20170614_133145.jpg

And the interior:
20170112_123828.jpg

The stance looks much nicer now its been lowered. I've also sorted the slight bubbling on the steering wheel leather.