P3 Manchester

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
For those in the North West, P3 SuperCars (M17 1EJ) are having an open day tomorrow morning. I'll be going along to see the new workshop and bar and it would be good to have some SM support, as they are looking to become SM sponsors at some point in the near future. It's doors open from 10am and they are next to Daytona Karting which is by Old Trafford.

Apologies but I am in Spain now till mid-January. I have let Rich know as he sent me a text before I left on Friday morning for Spain. I'm sure it will be a good event. Colin Jackson does some wizard things with some of the cars that pass through his hands.

Terry

Hi Benny
Would have loved to go, but unfortunately it`s too short notice - I`m committed tomorrow morning.
Terry

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
No worries mate, it was just a heads up. Btw, it’s going on until late afternoon.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Are these the guys we were chatting about a while back, Ben? Sounds like a great setup. Good luck to ‘em and have a good day today.

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
It is mate. It’s a great set up and they want it to be almost a club house for the old SCD gang and invited guests. It sounds like they want to start up a driving type club like the old SCD where we can meet, get a coffee and a snack, go for a thrash, come back, get a coffee and then watch F1 and sporting events on the huge tellys around the place. It’ll be a good way to spend a Sunday!

MrMickS

Darn, what with the chaos of moving I missed this. Hopefully will be able to get a bit more involved in the new year.