A Breaker I Think....Not a Project......Shame!

redsonnylee

They don’t like the outside so likely to have disintegrated underneath, it’s a real shame that some cars get dumped and the weather takes it toll.

Wanderer

**** - I sold my working BiTurbo in about 1995 for about £600!!

It was proper red too, LHD, never happy with it though, leaked everywhere. And the key looked like a Fiat Panda key....

Ewan

If that 222 still has its original clock in good condition (which is unlikely) the whole car might be worth £100 as a breaker (as long as delivery was included for free).

ZAM400209

those exhausts look a bit, er, 'suss', as they say.

and the blacked out windows also, would lead me to believe it had not had an easy life.

fascinating thing to find though...

If I had the space...

(Hey Ewan- I picked up a copy of Auto Italia the other day, as it comes with a 2018 wall planner; and I think YOU'RE actual Cup features on the five or six cars across the bottom! Obviously, that's now Stuart's actual Cup..!)

HaydnW

This makes my project look like a walk in the park.
Would those tints be legal? Not that the tints will be the worst of your problems with this car...

alfatwo

This makes my project look like a walk in the park.
Would those tints be legal? Not that the tints will be the worst of your problems with this car...

Are you Haydn out of the AROC club mag? just checking..

Dave

HaydnW

Hello Dave,

Yes, that's me. Although, my December article is to be my last after writing for the magazine for four years. Following repeat problems with my 164, I ran out of things to write about really without repeating myself in each article.

I sold the Q4 in November, and bought a 916 GTV V6 early December. I love it so far!

Haydn

alfettafan

my December article is to be my last after writing for the magazine for four years. Following repeat problems with my 164, I ran out of things to write about really without repeating myself in each article.

I sold the Q4 in November

Hi Haydn I read that in the Alfa mag, always looked forward to your updates ! Have you still got your Maserati 222 you were recommissioning or has that gone too...?

Cheers
Alistair