GranSport on the cover of Modern Classics magazine

Contigo

Sponsor
Just popped down and ordered a copy in from my newsagents & look forward to reading the article tks.

You living in the 80's still? :D

Did he bring out a catalogue to look it up and put an order in pulling out a small slip from said catalogue?

redsonnylee

You living in the 80's still? :D

Did he bring out a catalogue to look it up and put an order in pulling out a small slip from said catalogue?

Hahaha, funny you should say that he did have to go and look at something. Mind you he doesn’t stock many car mags so not surprised.

GeoffCapes

I'm impressed!!.........It's more like the Tardis in there!

It’s a standard width garage, but is th length of one and a half garages. Thank god.

We’re looking at moving a I have stayed I want a double garage or a minimum of a 5m garage in length if it is a single. Not bothered about much else.

RSM Masser

It’s a standard width garage, but is th length of one and a half garages. Thank god.

We’re looking at moving a I have stayed I want a double garage or a minimum of a 5m garage in length if it is a single. Not bothered about much else.

The wife wants a nice big kitchen we want a big garage!
I bought a house with a double garage, moving from a house without one I thought I would have loads of space, it is now full of 1x motorbike, 1x Maserati, 1x chest freezer, 1x upright fridge freezer, more tools than I can shake a stick at, the 5m long rooflight for an extension I haven’t started, enough polished marble slabs to re tile a modest sized bathroom, virtually every colour of paint I have ever used the list is endless

Moral
If you have a big garage - you fill it!

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
I’m hoping to have another double built, (22’x27’) along side my present similar sized double, this spring. However, contents will be kept to one car undergoing resto and one parked. All the cr4p in my present double will be thinned out and kept in there but the workshop at the back will be cleared and used as a workshop. Can’t wait. :)

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
My double is crammed with the Maser and the Stag, and associated car stuff, but at least car stuff.
All garden stuff and push bikes live in a garden shed, and thankfully we also have a proper store room fully shelved out in the house for all the stuff that always end in a 'spare room' together with room for a fridge and a workbench too.
So can't complain. Another double garage would be nice though!!

safrane

Currently 'enjoying' house hunting... i can't believe how much **** we see in people's garages!

I asked the seller of on house if they were moving to a larger house because of the kids. No they were down sizing as the kids were at Uni... yet the garage was full of kids bikes, wendy houses, and toys...worth about £10, and they had a lovely Aston sat on the drive covered in leaves and bird s h i t.

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Yep, garages are for cars!
Although the amount of new houses that are built that have the 'standard' single garage that are too small for most cars these days, and are only fit for storing bikes and ****!

rockits

It is pretty amazing how much stuff you can acrue. Most of my outbuildings have quite a bit of stuff in. I think garage is 7m x 11m...full. the office is 3m x 6m...full. The stable/workshop is 4m x 12m....full. tacking shed is 3m x 5m...full. Potting shed is 3m x 5m....full. Shed1 is 1m x 3m...full. Shed2 is 1m x 5m....full. Then three 3m x 6m polytunnels...full. OMG

Project 2018....build a big a4se garage building for all cars to go in one place! Or get rid of some cars or some stuff!!

JonW

It is pretty amazing how much stuff you can acrue. Most of my outbuildings have quite a bit of stuff in. I think garage is 7m x 11m...full. the office is 3m x 6m...full. The stable/workshop is 4m x 12m....full. tacking shed is 3m x 5m...full. Potting shed is 3m x 5m....full. Shed1 is 1m x 3m...full. Shed2 is 1m x 5m....full. Then three 3m x 6m polytunnels...full. OMG

Project 2018....build a big a4se garage building for all cars to go in one place! Or get rid of some cars or some stuff!!

I long for a house with multiple outbuildings... and at some point we may build a summer house/shed on top of a disused vegetable patch to give us space to fit bikes, tools, etc.. However, whilst I’m really pleased at how we are managing to stick to 2 of the cars living in the garage, more space would always be helpful

rockits

I often wish I had none....life would be so much simpler. I often wish I knew nothing, was useless, had no drive, no determination, no desire to be better or better my/our selves....hold on a minute!

I guess I don't really wish these things but I wonder how blissfully ignorant I would be....and likely happier if I had nothing & led a nice simple life. I shouldn't complain. There is much pain & suffering in the world...we are blessed & I appreciate it....I think.

JonW

Blissful ignorance would be wonderful... I do agree. But unfortunately is not how I’m wired, and doesn’t sound like how you are...

Navcorr

.... and at some point we may build a summer house/shed on top of a disused vegetable patch

Better still make use of the vegetable patch for some ... errr ... vegetables :smile:
Can't beat the flavour of home grown.

Danny

I recently installed one of these, so that I can fit 2 cars in my garage....

qa-ZZJFmzsPyjN1g8z6fLJyRXzjsRHc710LNUz8mXmmcBcik5DXtCx_6NFJcYHYLvlHCYAVStMompBUy9efGKPPYFX7u3bg5gNy0WE1Bgnx5DhXCsY0Q2QQVodW-8g0pcSB9oh1lBr4

alfatwo

I often wish I had none....life would be so much simpler. I often wish I knew nothing, was useless, had no drive, no determination, no desire to be better or better my/our selves....hold on a minute!

I guess I don't really wish these things but I wonder how blissfully ignorant I would be....and likely happier if I had nothing & led a nice simple life. I shouldn't complain. There is much pain & suffering in the world...we are blessed & I appreciate it....I think.

This is how my parents lived in the 1950's and they were happy.

Sure there were lots going on too, but you only read about that in the newspaper a week later and except for lack of cash, no stress!

Dave

Navcorr

I recently installed one of these, so that I can fit 2 cars in my garage....

qa-ZZJFmzsPyjN1g8z6fLJyRXzjsRHc710LNUz8mXmmcBcik5DXtCx_6NFJcYHYLvlHCYAVStMompBUy9efGKPPYFX7u3bg5gNy0WE1Bgnx5DhXCsY0Q2QQVodW-8g0pcSB9oh1lBr4

Congratulations sir - by that I mean you have a Tuscan Mk.1 and you're still alive :smile:
Something we picked-up last time in your neck of the woods. About a year ago - still going strong

Capture.JPG