2018 Events

safrane

Another one Matt.

Been there the last two years and it is a excellent day out with lots of action.

Promising a weekend of motoring magic, La Vie en Bleu will showcase some of the world's finest cars in a weekend perfect for petrolheads at Prescott Speed Hill Climb.

Taking place on Saturday 26 and Sunday 27 May 2018, La Vie en Blue will encompass a spectacular selection of super cars to muse over with an impressive Veyron demonstrating throughout the weekend as well as the world's fastest eight-litre hypercar; The Chiron.

What's more, the event will also include La Vita Rossa; a celebration of stunning Italian cars and classic chassis to marvel at. With live music, swing bands and can-can dancers, the weekend promises something for everyone.

MrPea

Anyone on here interested in the Bicester Heritage Centre Sunday Scramble on Sunday 22nd April? If there are a few of us, we could ask them for club parking so we can put our pretty shiny cars somewhere good.

Scaf

I will be going but taking my classic mustang.

Be careful asking for club parking, when I went earlier this year with a Mustang club we were parked right out on the runway
far away from the action.

Phil H

If the weather's not precipitating down I'll probably be there Eb, but I usually go in the public car park rather than the display area.

PH

spyderbags

We got waved in to the 'nice car' car park last year and then wandered in for free. They even gave us a programme for nothing. It's back to a one day event this year so will be very busy, but it's well worth a visit.

TimR

Are the Ace Cafe meets official members meet-ups mate ?

edit- I see..its monthly !
Whos going July 12th....?

CatmanV2

Are the Ace Cafe meets official members meet-ups mate ?

edit- I see..its monthly !
Whos going July 12th....?
As official as it ever gets around here.

Not sure if I can make the 12th but I've not been yet this year. Might give it a try

C

w1sou

Matty I know it’s early in the year but been trying to get my name for the Xmas party in December. Let me know if u need any money and the actual dates would be good if not the 1st