Road legal Aston Martin Vulcan

Ewan

So, is it better (or worse) to run no front plate, or run with a set of completely made-up and spurious French-style jobs! I mean, who on earth would do that...?

Venturi 1.jpgVenturi 2.jpg

midlifecrisis

I bought the Mrs a personal number plate for Christmas (romantic I know!) , the front is spaced out to resemble what I want it to look like but the rear is spaced normally. My thinking is that the police wouldn't notice the front too much as a car passes but they would be behind longer and if the rear is perfectly legal then they wouldn't notice the front. Clever huh? or just a fool..

conaero

Forum Owner
I bought the Mrs a personal number plate for Christmas (romantic I know!) , the front is spaced out to resemble what I want it to look like but the rear is spaced normally. My thinking is that the police wouldn't notice the front too much as a car passes but they would be behind longer and if the rear is perfectly legal then they wouldn't notice the front. Clever huh? or just a fool..

...and that is exactly what I run, plus some 007 mechanism on the front for fun.

Scaf

I currently run with no front plate on the GTS the rear plate is slightly altered and miss spaced has no BS mark etc
It’s been like this for about 18months and 8,000 odd miles with no issue.
I always Pre Pay congestion and Dartford crossing so I can’t get accused of trying to defraud anyone, but I have a current dilemma. I accidentally approached a forward facing safety camera above the limit and have heard nothing, should I hand myself in to the local nick ?

outrun

I currently run with no front plate on the GTS the rear plate is slightly altered and miss spaced has no BS mark etc
I always Pre Pay congestion and Dartford crossing so I can’t get accused of trying to defraud anyone, but I have a current dilemma. I accidentally approached a forward facing safety camera above the limit and have heard nothing, should I hand myself in to the local nick ?

Nope.

GeoffCapes

Yes. Then remove your brain and give it to someone else more deserving! :jptongue:

RSM Masser

It's been like this for about 18months and 8,000 odd miles with no issue.
I always Pre Pay congestion and Dartford crossing so I can't get accused of trying to defraud anyone, but I have a current dilemma. I accidentally approached a forward facing safety camera above the limit and have heard nothing, should I hand myself in to the local nick ?

Yes

If they refuse to prosecute then you will need to ensure that suitable measures are endured so you can suffer accordingly