Northern meet - 5/6 May

MrMickS

Here's the second video from last Saturday's Dales Run. I've taken the best bits from end to end. There's a little going over the top of Buttertubs, but the rest is new footage.

https://youtu.be/D71pGxeUKbU

I'll work on the video from Monday over the weekend, unless the weather is good in which case I'll probably go for a drive :)

MrMickS

I've been trying to work with the footage from Monday but I've come up with a couple of issues with it that are causing a lot of head scratching so I'm going to leave things for now. I may come back to it if I come across the same problem again and work out how to fix it.

D Walker

I've been trying to work with the footage from Monday but I've come up with a couple of issues with it that are causing a lot of head scratching so I'm going to leave things for now. I may come back to it if I come across the same problem again and work out how to fix it.

Blimey, I was too quick after all.....

MrMickS

Ah, figured out the problem. The cheap cameras lie about clip length. They add second to the duration for good measure. This causes all sorts of issues with sync when you stitch 2 hours worth of 10 minute clips together. Might revisit next week once I've got the current project done.