Northern meet - 5/6 May

D Walker

I will update on Sun when I'm alive if that's ok, to make a decision before then would be folly as things usually get a bit jolly at Army v Navy rugby, if you guys want to set a time tho, I'm happy to fit in, subject to being fit to drive....

Lozzer

So I will be going over the North East, to drive back again, to drive back over there again? I like it, I like it a lot..

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Kookaburra

Hello Chaps
I've just signed-up for my second visit to Sports Cars in the Park at Newby Hall on Sunday. Hopefully I'll be parked-up in the Sportsmaserati 'compound' as booked so I'll get to meet you all, sadly I can't make the Saturday jaunt as I've just had 3 days away from 'her indoors' so no pass out is being granted. The forecast is good so let's hope for some proper piston-time together.
Cheers
Paul {4200CC 2005 Facelift}

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Hello Chaps
I've just signed-up for my second visit to Sports Cars in the Park at Newby Hall on Sunday. Hopefully I'll be parked-up in the Sportsmaserati 'compound' as booked so I'll get to meet you all, sadly I can't make the Saturday jaunt as I've just had 3 days away from 'her indoors' so no pass out is being granted. The forecast is good so let's hope for some proper piston-time together.
Cheers
Paul {4200CC 2005 Facelift}

Hi Paul, will be good to catch up.
I've a problem in that I have realised the MOT has expired on the Maser (doh!) so, unless I can get her MOTed on Friday, will be going in the Stag instead. To be honest, don't find taking the Stag for a change anyway!!

Lozzer

Hi Paul, will be good to catch up.
I've a problem in that I have realised the MOT has expired on the Maser (doh!) so, unless I can get her MOTed on Friday, will be going in the Stag instead. To be honest, don't find taking the Stag for a change anyway!!
One of my favourites the Stag, if the Mazza passes, bring the "Staaaaag" anyway

Doohickey

Velociraptor
So I will be going over the North East, to drive back again, to drive back over there again? I like it, I like it a lot..

At least you can tell us if there are any problems on the A66!

Jkulin

Unfortunately my father-in-law has gone down rather poorly (well he is 86) and my son-in-law has gone down as well, so we have had to cancel.

The Red Lion has a cancellation policy of full payment if cancelled in less than 5 days, so we have had to pay the full amount for two room at £142/Room, if anyone wants to take our place at £100/room, then I would need to know no later than tomorrow morning and I'd transfer that booking into your names.

Really gutted that we can't make it, I wish you all a fun weekend.

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
One of my favourites the Stag, if the Mazza passes, bring the "Staaaaag" anyway

Maser passed this morning no advisories, in fact she has had straight passes with no advisories from her very first test!

MrMickS

Maser passed this morning no advisories, in fact she has had straight passes with no advisories from her very first test!

Excellent news. Will probably have to catch you later in the year. Have other things to do on Sunday so we're giving CITP a miss this time.

D Walker

Maybe a mini gathering in Helmsley and a blast over to Blakey ridge, then maybe, kildale, common dale, great Ayton, stokesley back to Helmsley for an ice cream.

lofty

I'll look out for you boys on Sunday, I'm taking my recently aquired Giulia Quadrifoglio down, the weather is looking good.:thumb3:

Kookaburra

I’ll look out for you boys on Sunday, I’m taking my recently aquired Giulia Quadrifoglio down, the weather is looking good.:thumb3:

No **** idea what Giulia Quadrifoglio means; maybe one of dem 4-leaf clover machinas? Sounds interestin, lookin forward to a chat eh?